Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 86votes)

Amentia

Alt Names: alt 아멘티아
Author: Yang Hyeseok
Artist: Bak Hyein
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Lee Wee Jin has to cope with his tyrant sister on a master-slave basis everyday. Trying to fool himself he evades reality, thinking she's tsundere and that she really likes him. Suddenly, these delusions become all too real.
Go to Amentia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

Man that blue haired dwarf pisses me off. Girl has issues, an overinflated ego and is outright nasty. 

nah, do you see the brother is a delusioner? it runs in the blood so the plot twist here is the yandere imouto is the real one, she create a copy of herself( current imouto ) through her delusion and let her live with her brother... I think.

I actually find that theory plausible because I think there are currently two Win-nas right now.

In chapter five, in the same night, it's evident that Tsundere Wi-na is at home with Wi-jin,

Spoiler

And Yandere Wi-na is hiring the fat delusioner to kill Shi-an.

Spoiler

As well as in chapter nine, where Yandere Wi-na is wearing the school uniform on a rooftop:

Spoiler

Then at the hospital, Tsundere Wi-na is wearing entirely different clothes:

Spoiler

And Tsundere Wi-na was waiting at home in chapter eight:

Spoiler

So maybe Yandere Wi-na is the real one and she created a delusion that lives with Wi-jin or maybe she creates a delusion whenever she does something behind the scenes and just erases Tsundere Wi-na away when she comes back home.

Even in chapter three where Wi-jin made a delusion of Wi-na, there was a side to that delusion which wasn't apparent in Tsundere Wi-na that lives with him:

Spoiler

I interpret that Wi-jin accidentally made a delusion of Wi-na that is actually the real character of his sister at the school infirmary. This could mean that Yandere Wi-na is the real one, and she could have made a delusion of herself (which is Tsundere Wi-na) that lives with Wi-jin that has an entirely different persona (Tsundere-like) to remove any suspicious behaviour.

In chapter five, Yandere Wi-na is probably the delusioner they're talking about that is causing the accidents because the scene is followed by Yandere Wi-na ambushing the ambulance:

Spoiler

So maybe she uses Tsundere Wi-na as an alibi whenever she causes these accidents.

Yandere Wi-na also says "Join us."

Spoiler

Maybe she's implying that she's part of a group that are against Wakers or something.

The opposite could also be plausible that Tsundere Wi-na is the real sister and Yandere Wi-na is his delusion that could have become real. And so, Yandere Wi-na somehow became obsessed with her brother and is now trying to destroy anyone (Wakers) that may prevent her from being with him.

Even the delusions of Wi-na that Wi-jin makes are always in a school uniform, like in chapter one and three:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

These delusion-made Wi-nas are shown to be clingy and crazy as well.

And Yandere Wi-na is mostly shown to be in a school uniform like the night she was recruiting the fat delusioner and when she was on the rooftop.

Although, in chapter 1.5, Wi-Jin created a delusion on the school rooftop but she was... well... naked.

Spoiler

Nevertheless, I conclude that Yandere Wi-na is his "ideal" version of Wi-na, and this Wi-na unexpectedly became crazy in love with her Oppa.

It's evident from chapter one that Wi-jin is such a powerful delusioner (both a plus and a negative delusioner - Ch.12) that even sometimes his delusions spawn without him being concious of it. Maybe Yandere Wi-na is simply a delusion that is now way out of his control.

Or maybe there are actually multiple Wi-nas that Wi-jin has unconsciously created. The author is probably hinting that there are more Wi-nas just from chapter one:

Spoiler

And chapter 1.5

Spoiler

Either one of them is the real one, or none of them are real at all.

Mild spoilers and conspiracy theories ahead:

Big twist, imouto died long ago and he replaced her with a delusion subconsciously for the shock.

That's what I though until the red imouto appeared because of the fact that back in chapter 1 her personality made some big turns. Now the theory goes like this: The red imouto is the real one, she is a delusioner and made some batshit crazy things back then (maybe killing their parents?) and the brother...

[...] replaced her with a delusion subconsciously for the shock. His delusion is so strong that it alters reality, that would explain why she is able to be so free, and her obsessive "care" for her brother. He IS his master in a way, he dies and she follows, so she would like to keep him clos and under check. What do you thik...

Big twist, imouto died long ago and he replaced her with a delusion subconsciously for the shock. His delusion is so strong that it alters reality, that would explain why she is able to be so free, and her obsessive "care" for her brother. He IS his master in a way, he dies and she follows, so she would like to keep him clos and under check. What do you thik...

nah, do you see the brother is a delusioner? it runs in the blood so the plot twist here is the yandere imouto is the real one, she create a copy of herself( current imouto ) through her delusion and let her live with her brother... I think.

The yandere imouto he created from his delusions just got a sniper, lol.

Spoiler

Am I just the only one thought that his true sister might be dead (captured) and the one appear from chapter 2 onward is his delusion ? :(

I ship purple hair and him now.

Spoiler

The uniform seems different from usual.

It's red 'cuz it's EVIL

The uniform seems different from usual.

I am half expecting the protagonist to be a delusion himself at this point.

Ohh, this new chapter makes things even more interesting. The concept of the story is quite interesting and i'm liking the mc so far.

interesting

The imaginary Wi-na just became a yandere.
She will, one way or another, become part of the harem. The protagonist will soon make copies of her.

Nah, if she's something, she's a tsundere.

Nah, she's an extremist, willing to kill on impulse.

A girl with knife appear...... potential yandere?

Nah, if she's something, she's a tsundere.

SoGeBu!!

Spoiler

• whh likes this
No one can seperate a man from his fantasies! No one!

A girl with knife appear...... potential yandere?

Lol. Who needs imagining when he's got the real Wi Na falling for him already.
Spoiler

A wild naked fantasized imouto appears...

MC used boobs grab.

It's very..........a wild cock blocker appears...

Cock blocker used slash on wild naked fantasized imouto.

It's super effective!!!

I'm interested. Might be fun but we need more to know what's really about.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics