Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 86votes)

Amentia

Alt Names: alt 아멘티아
Author: Yang Hyeseok
Artist: Bak Hyein
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Lee Wee Jin has to cope with his tyrant sister on a master-slave basis everyday. Trying to fool himself he evades reality, thinking she's tsundere and that she really likes him. Suddenly, these delusions become all too real.
Go to Amentia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

@Freezy, what if both are real i.e twins and the second one is a delusioner herself to the point that she can temper with memories? (Oh my gawd, how outlandish!) Sure it is, but his family seems to be abnormal even for the setting.

It is an abnormal family, but they haven't hinted at that ability of being able to tamper with memories in the story. As well, she would have to alter the memories of not just the MC, but the other "twin" and the MCs friends as well and I think that would detract too far from the 'delusions' plot.

The fake Wina materializes in ch.1.5 and has stayed every since, from what I can tell. Remember the MC stopped her from being hit with Shakti using the lunch box she made? If she had been sliced, everyone would've realized she was fake. 

@Freezy, what if both are real i.e twins and the second one is a delusioner herself to the point that she can temper with memories? (Oh my gawd, how outlandish!) Sure it is, but his family seems to be abnormal even for the setting.

Here's my take on it.

Spoiler

I doubt who you're calling Yandere-Wina is his "ideal" Wina. However, I do believe that this Yandere Wina is the real one. Along with what you said, consider this:

Spoiler

God damn it, I was all for the evil sister until she turned into a easy slut...

Almost certain that was kind of the point of this, with the Wakers and such being so unlikeable, the MC still flip flopping around and her so far not having done anything "bad" she increasingly became one of the more "awesome" an liked characters. Since she's apparently very much intended for an antagonistic role the author seems to have decided to crack down on that and he chose the easiest way to do it, as this is sure to put a lot of guys off big time. 

I just love that this manga because it shows many boobs!!

...So I have no idea what just happened, but it seems like the Delusions have a hell of a lot more free will and original thought than first suspected. I'm especially concerned with the Janitor, but "Wina" scares me right out of my jammies.

Damn.

God damn it, I was all for the evil sister until she turned into a easy slut...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I like this naughty wina ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I get the feeling that minus delusion skill have much more potential than currently shown. For example what if he said to somebody "Hey, are you sure you're a real person? Nah, you're just MY delusion, you're not real, begone!" and poof, someone gone. If he is on sadistic streak he can erase the target's memories one by one, "Do you remember your wife?" /throws family photo "Nope, she's not your wife." /his image disappears from the photo, "Are you sure your memory is yours? What if all of them are fabrications, that I made?"

Yea i get the feeling that eventually the powers of delusioners will go past the delusion stage and just be people enforcing their will to make their own image of reality, sort of like the powers from The Dragonprince trilogy.

I get the feeling that minus delusion skill have much more potential than currently shown. For example what if he said to somebody "Hey, are you sure you're a real person? Nah, you're just MY delusion, you're not real, begone!" and poof, someone gone. If he is on sadistic streak he can erase the target's memories one by one, "Do you remember your wife?" /throws family photo "Nope, she's not your wife." /his image disappears from the photo, "Are you sure your memory is yours? What if all of them are fabrications, that I made?"

I got a strange feeling that this is going to end like the television series Dexter.

Great. And now I remember Dexter's ending :(

If it does end up ending like Dexter, I will be severely pissed off. Dammit. Dexter......

I got a strange feeling that this is going to end like the television series Dexter.

Wina is the best girl! But somehow I kind of wondering, is this Wina is real or just a delusion??

Here's my take on it.

Spoiler

Wina is erotic as fuck! Wait a minute...

Wina...

Win...

Incest...

WINCEST!

ok this looks interesting, gonna go ahead and follow :)

Waker's are duty bound to be jerkasses, aren't they? Or is it more along the lines that only the most bloodthirsty fanatics are suitable for the job - of massacring Fantasies and Dreamers - with holy weapons to begin with?

mmm...
Spoiler

Thanks for the chapters, GoS!!

First off, thank you Game of Scanlation! You guys are busting your humps on the same level as the Deadbeat-scans. I really appreciate all of your hard work.

Now onto these last few chapters.

Spoiler

Wina is the best girl! But somehow I kind of wondering, is this Wina is real or just a delusion??
Okay! Now I can safely assume Wi-jin has an actual obsession towards Wina. This "obsession" manifests and materializes in his delusions of her. So then, Yandere Wina is a delusion that most likely acquired the trait from Wi-jin himself.

The wakers organisation reminds me of the Paladins who hunt jumpers in Steven Goulds' 'Jumper' movie

Basically, they're fanaticists. There's definitely issues with delusioners, some to a bigger extend than others but they are the ones starting most of the fights, hunting people down and so far any justification for it is solely based on claims they made which given their behaviour are really sketchy. 

The way they treat his sister right now shows, that even if she isn't a delusion they appear to have very little qualms about possibly killing her. Seriously "dissecting" her to find out whether she's a delusion or not, might aswell shoot her and see if she gets back up at that point.

Organizations which claim to "act for the greater good" with nothing but their own word to back them up, no proof for any of the things they say are true in the fashion of some cult solely based on their beliefs are rather sketchy to begin with. But so far they seem WORSE than the delusioners by a large margin, to the point where I'm genuinely sad that the second waker didn't die along with her handler, especially after she acted as she did during the next chapter. 

The wakers organisation reminds me of the Paladins who hunt jumpers in Steven Goulds' 'Jumper' movie

What the helck! I'm so confused right now... I hope the next chapter brings a good explanation...
Oh well, thanks for the chapter, guys!!

In my opinion the hole thing revolves around how we see these delusions as. I mean, it's not hard to guess why delusions can be dangerous (the kid even tried to kill MC's sister). Then we have our MC, who acknowledges that yet wonders to what extent the waker's way of doing things is right and if delusions can be treated as such when they are so close to reality that even when they get hurt, bleed.

The thing with the two Wi Na is going to be interesting and about the waker's reasons I'm sure we will be given an explanation eventually. On the one hand I'm excited because this premise can lead to something really interesting but, on the other hand, I don't think it'll be correctly delivered. All we can do is wait.

Honestly from what we're currently shown Wakers seem like giant douchebags. It's one thing if Delusioners are actively harming people, or if creating delusions threatens the fabric of reality or something. However so far we aren't shown any of that. For example even that fat guy from the start didn't seem to be harming anyone. It was just him and his delusion. Ofc he might have been sexually harassing his delusion, but 1. It's his delusion 2. He probably set her in a way that she'd enjoy his harassment since he has full control.

Now with the latest situation, it's even worse. The MC summed it up pretty well with his reactions. Goddamn I mean that newbie Waker MURDERS SOMEONE. Even if it's by accident, the veteran is like "IT'S OK SINCE IT'S SELF DEFENSE!"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics