Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 81votes)

Life Howling

Alt Names: alt 라이프 하울링
Author: Sung Sang-Young
Artist: Chang-Ah
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comico.toast.com/titles/119
Go to Life Howling Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

looks like a better version of The Gamer so far, and hopefully unlike The Gamer it won't drag on needlessly without plot, objectives, or character growth.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who isn't 'enchanted' by The Gamer. I started out liking it, but then stopped around ch. 80-something. it's just as you said it, it's going nowhere. I was even hoping there would at least be a romance subplot to keep me interested. But not even that

Sorry my babbling's got nothing to do with this webtoon. Made this before reading it, I'll leave a better comment next time (ノ≧ڡ≦) Teehee~!

The good thing about the gamer was that it seemed to show an ability to level up in reality using games.. Like it would have been fine if he had to grind monsters in order to pass an english test.. But they added the stupid abyss stuff

looks like a better version of The Gamer so far, and hopefully unlike The Gamer it won't drag on needlessly without plot, objectives, or character growth.

• efu likes this
OMG. I fucking love this. It's giving me "The Gamer" vibes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics