Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 46votes)

Shiba Occhan

Alt Names: alt しばおっちゃんalt Uncle Dogealt Uncle Shibaalt عمو هاپو
Author: Nekomaki
Artist: Nekomaki
Genres: Comedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about Shiba Occhan, or Uncle Shiba. Men who become like dogs after marriage.
Go to Shiba Occhan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

51 Comments

i wonder does a man revert back to human if they become single again, or are dogs the total lock in state of no escape

Poor girl, she got to suffer the yellow fever first hand. Though to be fair if the old man was loaded he's got maybe 10 years left...then she'd be left with everything. Safe investment!

Wait a minute, i just realize that the author name is supposed to be Nekomaki...

lol that was less of a marriage interview then a investor's

This is getting pretty red, nice

That was sad.

no pants is the best pants

edit:

Spoiler

I was wondering If actual dogs existed in their word. Now that makes their world more weird.

This manga makes middle aged men look the cutest

I bet all the faceless rapists in my doujins will look cuter as a Shiba

RIP reporter

If I was licensing this for an English release, I'd call it "Can't Teach A Whipped Doge New Tricks". The pun potential is staggering.

Omg, Sakura sounds so true to life. I know people who are totally antisocial IRL, but do a complete 180 online. 

"Because her wife has passed away, she is now raising her son by herself"

wut

In this manga, all dogs are originally men. So it's a "she".

wut

After her husband passed away, she decided to become a woman to raise her son.
This is a little hard to understand in the translation, but her original name, Yoshida Hiroshi, is a man's name.

wut

story about dogs drawn by cat. ok following XD

I love this.

You really shouldn't underestimate your mother's information network. As long as it's not about technology, it's as powerful as google.

Poor bastards.

• BCS likes this

Potential: high

Haven't read this yet, but I find it ironic it's written by a cat haha xD (Google nekomata if you don't get it)

that alt name: "uncle doge"

ahahaha.

It probably isn't my place to ask since I haven't become a shiba yet, but I'm slightly worried. How does sex work once we become dogs?

Just like every sex with dogs in a bestiality hentai. 

I see M3OW, I click follow mmm...

It probably isn't my place to ask since I haven't become a shiba yet, but I'm slightly worried. How does sex work once we become dogs?

Depends, can you stand on 2 feet like dogs in this manga, or else probably doggy style mmm...

Doggy style.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics