Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 390votes)

The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life

Alt Names: alt 効率厨魔導師、第二の人生で魔導を極めるalt Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt Kouritsuchuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life
Author: Kenkyona Circle
Artist: Asakawa Keiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Zeff Einstein spent his whole life mastering red magic and was finally recognized for it, yet a new spell that was soon created revealed that his talent for red magic was his lowest. Bitter at the thought of all his wasted effort, he creates a spell to send his old self back in time to his younger body and together with the determined "genius" mage Milly and the handsome swordswoman Claude, he intends to master magic more efficiently this time.
Go to The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any other manga like this? like the edge of tomorrow? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life LN New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

512 Comments

My first thought after the first couple of pages was: "I bet that Youth with more potential than him is actually himself after using Time Leap...."

How can that girl use that magic that can see potential (status) when it's supposed to be from the future? Did she develop it early and only announce after a few decades?

Well, perhaps because it got mass released in the future. It's not odd that it's a secret technique or something :P

How can that girl use that magic that can see potential (status) when it's supposed to be from the future? Did she develop it early and only announce after a few decades?

I was wondering why the banner looked so familiar: this is an alphapolis manga.

That said - alphapolis REALLY loves their reincarnation stories, don't they?  I swear that whenever I read any manga that has any reincarnation aspect, I'm going to think alphapolis.

(I would presume we all here know what alphapolis means by this point of time).

I hope they go more in detail about the laws and nature of magic. The mark of a good fantasy story is that the world created is unique, amazing, and consistent.

Welp, that was fast, he just came back to the past and already hunting Lich Shire.

Spoiler

Read this as a raw pretty far and I felt that it would translate well into a shounen manga. Nice to be proven right.

/ak/ always find a gem

I like how they are two persons.

Whenever you can do it is fine 

thanks admin

Can an admin fix the author name for me? It kind of didn't copy correctly from Japanese. 

謙虚なサークル

or in Romanji (Kenkyouna Circle) or literal translation (HUMBLE Circle)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics