Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 26votes)

Ashi-Girl

Alt Names: alt Ashi Gaarualt Ashigaarualt アシガールalt Пехотинец
Author: Morimoto Kozueko
Artist: Morimoto Kozueko
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hayakawa Yui is totally a unmotivated, lazy girl who loves sleeping and eating. She's 16 but looks like a boy from elementary school; her one and only talent is to run really fast. After accidentally switching on the time machine which her younger brother made she travels to the Sengoku period, where luckily she joins retreating foot soldiers using the name Yuinosuke. Then she eats some amanitas and meets the man of her dreams.
Go to Ashi-Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ashi- Girl en español New Window Jes199
  • 0 Replies

41 Comments

And we begin the method of time travel! 

So if she wore a bunch of heavy makeup would she be an ashi-gyaru?

Yay Kozueko-sensei! I love when a character who goes back in time is not immediately treated as some special princess. A foot soldier? Awesome! Thanks so much Phoenix Serenade and kinokonoko!!

Something new by the mangaka of Gokusen?  I'm in.

tee hee. thanks for working on this kinokonoko

Phoenix Serenade, thanks for the translating and bringing this to us. Good job, keep it up.

KOFF! Wonder how she's making it out of THAT one, though...

Somebody's.... BUSTED!!!!

I feel like if this was EU4, she would be a general with 6 points of maneuver and nothing else.

i actually like this more than kodaike no hitobito. right now there are 49 chapters published in book form (tankobon). and i believe its up to chapter 52 in the magazine 『Cocohana』.

im pretty busy but you can expect regular releases, at least once a week! look forward to it~

Also just realized she was running in bird pattered shorts in that first part and she came in a skirt...

OH MY GOD!! Finally somebody's transleted it! I was waiting a loooooong time! The happiest girl in the world is me right now. Really, thanks *-*  More More Kozueko-sensei!! *-*

What a coincidence, I just started reading the raws a couple days ago. It's pretty good. The era is portrayed somewhat realistically and it doesn't fall to a single negative josei/shoujo cliche (at least when it isn't being satirical).

I got up to chapter 20 and it's just getting better.

looks good.. makes me miss nobunaga concerto :/

Neat concept, lets see where it goes from here.

Color me curious.

Chapters 1 and 2 in English released on our site. :D Will be on batoto soon (right, kidcongo? :3 )

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics