Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 191votes)

Hetakoi

Alt Names: alt ヘタコイalt Bad at Love
Author: Nakano Junko
Artist: Nakano Junko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For his twentieth birthday, Shizuka chooses to go to a hot springs alone. To his surprise, he also ends up seeing his first naked woman... a passed out drunk girl. Soon afterward he enters college, and his friend from high school convinces him to join the female dominated travel and hot springs club. Amazingly, the girl he saw naked, Ruka, is also a member of the club! Now he must interact with his club more or less normally, and pretend he doesn't imagine Ruka naked every time he sees her. He is determined that his embarrassing secret never be made public!
Go to Hetakoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hetakoi Chapter Discussion (Beware of spoilers) New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies

195 Comments

THANK YOU TTvTT
@HXIII I know that feeling bro~
*screams in joy*
I just get back from work and sees Hetakoi has just been updated....today is a good day.
AAAA for fucks sake....stop doing the annoying indecisive buit and the im not worthy shit......when it clearly doesnt matter...not in this series, its not a stupid cheesy harem series.........dammit if it werent for tht......i wouild be enjoying this series even more....

Altho...ruka and gramps getting together might shorten the lifespan of the manga a little....it might be a little better to just focus on a relationship with its own issues/misunderstandings, maybe social stigma....O and family issues...its reached tht stage by now...9th vol (in a realistic semi serious but funny manga)..........AND WHT ABOUT THE HOT SPRINGS DAMMIT

o well enough rant............more hot springs ecchi plz
I'm not really dreaming the other day, Hetakoi is really back!!<3 Granpa returns to do his unfinished business... TO POP THAT CHERRY!!!
another chapter so awesome
Im so happy this finally got picked up... read all the available chapters a long time ago and checked almost every week to see if it would get picked up by another group since hobo-1 looked as if they just fell off the face of the planet. Way 2 go... cant wait to see what happens!
it's been a long time since i read a manga this good, just awesomely good . . thank you BidHangingAddNine for the update . . two thumbs, no four thumbs up ! !
Give money to the author! Buy your very own copies of Hetakoi!
Allright.
Read all of it so far.

Now, I hated every chapter with shimazu in it. I liked the girl a lot, but...you know.
Now all my hate is gone and I NEED MORE CHAAAPTERRRS
HOW CAN I CONTRIBUTE
WHO DO I GIVE MONEY TO?
one of my favorites manga is coming back to life, yay! Thanks to BidHangingAddNine the "please pick me up" box has been removed :D
Finally. *tears of joy*
I just started reading this, and it's moving up on my favorite series list. I love our MC, he's...mature, and that's such a great change from the norm. Ch. 5 sealed the deal - he gets hit by flustered anime girl #43567, and so he responds in kind. All right, next time I won't bother saving you, you're welcome.
i thought no one will pick this up since Hobo-1 isn't active anymore. my sincerest thanks to BidHangingAddNine. you just made 378+ followers cry for picking up this totally awesome manga.
This manga is GOOD.
OMG i didnt think anyone was gonna pick this up. I'm so happy i can cry.
:D Viscans is gonna help out too! yaays all around.
YAY! Finally! THANK YOU BIDHANGINGADDNINE!
Posted Image Ohhhh.....YEAHHHH!!!!!
hooray for continuation!
thank god someone picked this up!! thank you guys!
Big thanks to people at BidHangingAddNine! I've been wanting to know how this ends up for ages.
For those who can't wait any longer:
Spoiler
This manga is hilarious. I love it!! <3
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLYYWTWEWER5345252

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics