Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 57votes)

Mushi to Medama to Teddy Bear

Alt Names: alt Bug, Eyeball, and Teddy Bearalt 蟲と眼球とテディベアalt 虫与眼球与泰迪熊alt Le Fruit de l'éternité (French)
Author: Akira
Artist: Asami Yuriko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usagawa Rinne, a normal female high-school student, spent happy days with her lover, Sakaki Guryuu. However their peaceful days were suddenly shattered. On the night of Sakaki's birthday, Sakaki witnessed Rinne's death after her eye was gouged out by a girl named "Gankyuu Eguriko"...

adapted from the light novel series "Mushi to Medama"
Go to Mushi to Medama to Teddy Bear Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

How much mature is this? I haven't read this yet, but i would if I learn what kind of stuff this has..
This must be my favorite adaptation of a light novel! I think it really acquires a new taste in manga form. I wonder if the scanlation is still going though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics