Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 57votes)

Mushi to Medama to Teddy Bear

Alt Names: alt Bug, Eyeball, and Teddy Bearalt 蟲と眼球とテディベアalt 虫与眼球与泰迪熊alt Le Fruit de l'éternité (French)
Author: Akira
Artist: Asami Yuriko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usagawa Rinne, a normal female high-school student, spent happy days with her lover, Sakaki Guryuu. However their peaceful days were suddenly shattered. On the night of Sakaki's birthday, Sakaki witnessed Rinne's death after her eye was gouged out by a girl named "Gankyuu Eguriko"...

adapted from the light novel series "Mushi to Medama"
Go to Mushi to Medama to Teddy Bear Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Oh man, I really love how this arc ended.

Spoiler

Guriko FTW! I hope Rinne gains a level in badass soon. She already showed potential in the Aquair arc. I just want to see her get pissed and deliver a cute little pink haired can of whoopass to some unfortunate soul. That would rock. Also I really want this to turn yuri... But it won't.

OK, this chapter had a good deal of "horror movie syndrome".  There's a subtle supernatural evil serial killing people, particularly anyone getting close to the truth.  Let's split up and let the powerless person go investigating solo!  Sounds sensible.

Sounds like the kind of thing that attracts the average customer and gets funds to the ones involved in the project so they don't trash it and cancel it. Sad, but necessary evil.

oh...thank god...it was a happy ending

<3 that was an awesome end for that arc.

Geh, I knew that ending was coming in chapter 25... I knew it but still I hoped otherwise...

NOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!! KUROKI!!!!

OK, this chapter had a good deal of "horror movie syndrome".  There's a subtle supernatural evil serial killing people, particularly anyone getting close to the truth.  Let's split up and let the powerless person go investigating solo!  Sounds sensible.

To live with your beloved for eternity... even murderous monsters going after your life can't ruin that.

Oh, it's on the bottom... It's not on the top! Fucken' Yaoi terms again...

Spoiler

it really is a good series, but it lost a lot (a looot) of the seriousness it had in the beginning, chibi hebi reaaaally??!!

Someone needs to pick this back up.

From chapter 22, page 14:

You were collapsed in the shrubbery, with wounds all over,

Could you please describe what kind of shrubbery it was? Did it look nice? Is it not too expensive? If so, I might use them to appease a certain group of annoying but scary knights.

Chapter 3... Angel of Love who lives in the closet. I think that might be the only Rabuyan reference I've ever seen.

For those who are curious, it's a really funny manga. XD

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rabuyan-r4218

after re-reading a little, Kuroki <3 seriously, damn awesome new girl <3

I wanna make her my waifu.

OMG I love u guys for picking this up!
it's been such a long time I nearly forgot what happened, but since it appears to be a new arc...it's all good. a pretty nice read, IMO.
Thanks for the update I've really missed this one!
Sakugara, mucho thanks for picking this up!
This isn't really the kind of manga I usually read, but there's something about the way it combines cute with grotesquerie . . . like the spoon/eyeball thing . . .
I remember this, didn't quite like it
I love this manga. Great Novel too Q-Q
Oh man, do I ever miss this one D:

It reminded me of this 

Man, this needs to get picked up again.
@Gizem: It has got cannibalism.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics