Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 340votes)

Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Alt Names: alt ソマリと森の神様alt Somali and the Forest Spiritalt Somali to Mori no Kamisamaalt Somali ve Orman Tanrısıalt Сомали и Хранитель леса
Author: Gureishi Yako
Artist: Gureishi Yako
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world is ruled by spirits, goblins and all manner of strange creatures.

Human beings are persecuted, to the very point of extinction.

One day, a golem and a lone human girl meet.

This is a record of the pair; one a member of a ruined race, the other a watchman of the forest. It tells of their travels together, and of the bond between father and daughter.

Web Manga: http://www.zenyon.jp/lib/top.php?id=15
Go to Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

331 Comments

This manga is warm, but every chapter you read, that warmth is constantly getting threatened by darkness mmm...

Wait, that's a "he"? ... Stupid sexy herbalist.

Sounds like I need more manga about an herbalist doing herbalist things, they sound so comfy.

BUFUFUFUFU

"I'm more a nursemaid than an assistant." ~says quite a lot of assistants actually..... and it cracks me up!

!!!!!!!!!

That ain't a bathtub child. That's a pot, that old man is a traitor, he's gonna cook you alive child.

Spoiler

But anyway.. for some reason I really enjoy these monster-father-figures-taking-care-of-girl-humans type of stories. 

(Looking at Mahou Tsukai no Yome and another one with an allusive name..)

as they say: a man with a beard is never truly alone ... *scratch*

Those.... rabbits.... are so.... CUTE!

Dat tragedy tag doe

is this monthly?

A tale of a monster man and his daughteru.

This better end happily for the little one.

This is like a combination between "Mahou tsukai no yome" and that one manga with the school nurse with the one eye, what was it called?

Do ya mean Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary?

This is like a combination between "Mahou tsukai no yome" and that one manga with the school nurse with the one eye, what was it called?

MidoriKitzune
May 01 2016 12:59 PM

Spoiler

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

you don't eat unripe Yunos fruit raw, you have to boil it and some sweet till it's edible

20wQspV.png

xD...

i tought "Ohh ... humans eat humans now".

Boild with soem fruits, then lightly salted~

cuteness is a good flavor.

Well, now I want to know how those two met. Also, I really feel sorry for the golem. Knowing exactly when you'll die must be tough.

Plastic memories......

Well, now I want to know how those two met. Also, I really feel sorry for the golem. Knowing exactly when you'll die must be tough.

This manga is like BLAME! with dialogue instead of graviton emitter

Who needs words? Let the graviton emitter speak for itself.

Please don't let this comfy manga turn into a tragedy in the end.

Wooah, someone who actually read blame. Heh it sure was good manga despite having so little dialogue and kind of messy and chaotic art. Still out of those two manga i prefer somali even if they are different genre.

what?

golem's head are facing the old man

It wasn't until I wrote this post that I figured out what was happening here.

Wut.png

what?

It wasn't until I wrote this post that I figured out what was happening here.

Wut.png

Nice. A little breeze for heart.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics