Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 11votes)

10-manbun no 1

Alt Names: alt 10 manbun no 1alt 10-man Bun no Ichialt 10万分の1alt Juuman Bun no Ichialt Juumanbun no Ichi
Author: Miyasaka Kaho
Artist: Miyasaka Kaho
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 1/100 000 – A story about a destiny between the lines of cruelty and joy

2nd year high school student Rino Sakuragi has been in love with Ren Kiritani, a member of her friends-circle since junior high.
Rino, who cannot love either her character nor body, is incredibly shy towards the popular Kiritani.

“Being friends suits me just fine. After all, I don’t want to be hated once he gets to know the real me…”

Even though she’s resigned herself to that, she cannot help but stay in love with Kiritani as he keeps on dropping suggestive lines like “Cute.” or “What do you think about me?”…

“I want the person I love to really get to know the real me.
But because it’s the person I love, I need more courage!!”

1/100 000 – A story about a destiny between the lines of cruelty and joy by the master of pure love romance Kaho Miyasaka.

[English translation of Japanese description done by Akilovescookies (Cookie Revolution Scans)]
Go to 10-manbun no 1 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 2 Replies

36 Comments

...says the one who refused to give permission to the only non-locust site from uploading their projects entirely and who has been making a ruckus for admins here to delete something which wasn't credited to your liking with your name.... Urgh.

Continuation:

Spoiler

Hahaha! or should I say Pfft! I never refused to give anyone permission to upload my projects because nobody has ever asked me for permission, so please do not lie about me. And, like I said, I have subsequently learned to accept unscrupulous scanlator practices as a by-product of the industry. Perhaps you should too.

check out my projects at fredfriendly.com

I got to page 9 of Cookie Revolution Scans chapter 1 release and, although I like the art and the story seemed like it might have been interesting, Cookie Revolution Scans's extremely obnoxious, paranoid warning was just too much, so I'll just have to skip this series.

I find it very amusing the people who are copying someone else's work get bent out of shape when the work they copied is copied by someone else. As a scanlator myself, I have come to terms with the fact that other people will "rip off" my work without asking permission. That's just the way it is, so I don't clutter up my scanlated pages with extremely obnoxious, paranoid warnings.

...says the one who refused to give permission to the only non-locust site from uploading their projects entirely and who has been making a ruckus for admins here to delete something which wasn't credited to your liking with your name.... Urgh.

Continuation:

Spoiler

I got to page 9 of Cookie Revolution Scans chapter 1 release and, although I like the art and the story seemed like it might have been interesting, Cookie Revolution Scans's extremely obnoxious, paranoid warning was just too much, so I'll just have to skip this series.

I find it very amusing the people who are copying someone else's work get bent out of shape when the work they copied is copied by someone else. As a scanlator myself, I have come to terms with the fact that other people will "rip off" my work without asking permission. That's just the way it is, so I don't clutter up my scanlated pages with extremely obnoxious, paranoid warnings.

YAY!!!!!!!

I can't wait for english translations! :)

There they are! ;) Sorry to have kept you waiting. We wanted to finish Akaiito first. :)

I can't wait for english translations! :)

Please, next!!!!!Don't stop, i'm begging you!!!

THANK YOU !!!!

Next ?

Me encanta!

When it will be out? I can't wait for RenxRino

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics