Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 61votes)

Boku to Rune to Aoarashi

Alt Names: alt 僕とルネと青嵐alt Me, Renee and Blue Skies
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souichi is an art student, and one day he saw an amazing painting at his university that made him want to study under the artist. When he went to learn from the master, though, the man did not accept him. Shortly afterward, he met the man's granddaughter, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed child called Rune. She was a very energetic kid who drew Souichi into playing with her in the surrounding countryside. Soon, Souichi learned the truth--the painting he had been so impressed with at his university was not the grandfather's work, but Rune's. She is the artist from whom he needs to learn! [tethysdust]
Go to Boku to Rune to Aoarashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

This reminds me of the art from that one story where the guy moves to an island and all the girls want his dick.

someone is going to die here, I can feel it.

Whelp, alright, this is a thing. I'm a stone cold sucker for this kind of "pursuing your craft" story, and I love the author's art and most of his characters. I'm sold.

Haven't heard of Ai Yori Aoshi for a long time noe

and don't want to hear about Umi no Misaki

New series from the writer of Umi no Misaki and Ai Yori Aoshi?

Instant follow.

Haven't heard of Ai Yori Aoshi for a long time noe

It's promising :v Followed.

New series from the writer of Umi no Misaki and Ai Yori Aoshi? Instant follow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics