Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 61votes)

Boku to Rune to Aoarashi

Alt Names: alt 僕とルネと青嵐alt Me, Renee and Blue Skies
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souichi is an art student, and one day he saw an amazing painting at his university that made him want to study under the artist. When he went to learn from the master, though, the man did not accept him. Shortly afterward, he met the man's granddaughter, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed child called Rune. She was a very energetic kid who drew Souichi into playing with her in the surrounding countryside. Soon, Souichi learned the truth--the painting he had been so impressed with at his university was not the grandfather's work, but Rune's. She is the artist from whom he needs to learn! [tethysdust]
Go to Boku to Rune to Aoarashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

upload includes the translated work after the entire raw chapter. might want to fix that.

Ty Sea Otter Scans. This chapter's tl is your most accurate work yet wwwwwwwwwwwww.

Latest chapter is not in english. Please fix, and thank you for working on this title.

Yeah. It feels like something like Bonnouji or Stretch or A Method to Make the Gentle World pacing wise, and those didn't last all that long. Bonnouji especially.

Read the author's previous works, like Umi no Misaki and Ai Yori Aoshi. They were just as slow paced, and ran for quite some time. The guy's got enough cred in the industry that they'll probably let him run with it as long as he wants. Not to mention it runs in Young Animal, a seinen mag, so it isn't as subject to the whims of popularity polls that something running in a shonen mag like Jump would.

This is a pretty slow paced one, I don't dislike it though... but I have the feeling that it won't last that long...
Anyway, thanks for translate it, Sea Otter Scans!!

Yeah. It feels like something like Bonnouji or Stretch or A Method to Make the Gentle World pacing wise, and those didn't last all that long. Bonnouji especially.

:) Do i really i need to say anything else?

This is a pretty slow paced one, I don't dislike it though... but I have the feeling that it won't last that long...
Anyway, thanks for translate it, Sea Otter Scans!!

Everytime i read this manga, i always remembered "Usagi Drop" because :

Both Protag are Older man and younger girl
Both Main male Character named Souichi

Spoiler

That's just silly. There's a whole genre on age-gap relationship romances out there. If you read enough romances, including novels (eng or jpn), this type of stuff is pretty common. The only thing that sets them apart is the premise. This one is nothing like Usagi Drop, which was about the family unit and father/daughter slice of life. This series, however, is about a student taking care of a prodigy with a tragedy (much like many popular prodigies like Mozart). Instead this one (the premise) reminds me of Honey and Clover.

Everytime i read this manga, i always remembered "Usagi Drop" because :

Both Protag are Older man and younger girl
Both Main male Character named Souichi

Spoiler

Once more this mangaka spoils someone else's gorgeous backgrounds with his sub par art.

I don't find his art to be that bad. If you want to see beautiful backgrounds, go look at paintings. This is manga, get over it.

Once more this mangaka spoils someone else's gorgeous backgrounds with his sub par art.

Her expression is very refreshing mmm...

I'm really enjoying this, to the point where every chapter flies by too fast for me. Thank you, Sea Otter Scans, I'm incredibly grateful to have the chance to get to read this.

It's starting to get more much needed background story mmm...

Does Fumizuki have a contact of sorts? He deserves messages of gratitude from international fans. It was a shame that Umi didn't make it to the US.

Ouuh seeing such love for Fumizuki Kou brings me joy. I'm elated to see my fav mangaka still creating. Thank you Sea Otter Scans. Without you, all would be lost.

Ah... too short need moar mmm...~!

thanks sea otter scans for the release mmm...~!

Gahhhhh, too shoooooort! TAT Need more of this sweet and cheerful feeling!

rP4GvHI.png?1

Last time the loli lost, hopefully this time she doesn't gets shafted.

aw, those poor earthworms :(

It's a little weird to think of exactly how many manga this could describe, but yeah, it's the same artist. Seems cute enough. Fumizuki Kou always was a bit of a lolicon, so this seems like a natural progression after Umi. Peaceful slice-of-life in the countryside with an affectionate little-sister-or-maybe-more-someday lead character, with the occasional dash of stoic melancholy for contrast beneath all the light-hearted energy? Betting we'll also see a busty onee-san type introduced as a side character, at some point, and several pages' worth of Rune puffing her cheeks out and sulking. I'm sure it'll be fine, if not terribly memorable.

In Umi no Misaki it's very clear that Fumizuki Kou really loves little sister character mmm...

New series from the writer of Umi no Misaki and Ai Yori Aoshi? Instant follow.

Didn't realize till I read this comment! DID THE SAME!

This reminds me of the art from that one story where the guy moves to an island and all the girls want his dick.

It's a little weird to think of exactly how many manga this could describe, but yeah, it's the same artist.

Seems cute enough. Fumizuki Kou always was a bit of a lolicon, so this seems like a natural progression after Umi. Peaceful slice-of-life in the countryside with an affectionate little-sister-or-maybe-more-someday lead character, with the occasional dash of stoic melancholy for contrast beneath all the light-hearted energy? Betting we'll also see a busty onee-san type introduced as a side character, at some point, and several pages' worth of Rune puffing her cheeks out and sulking. I'm sure it'll be fine, if not terribly memorable.

Fumizuki Kou, count me in mmm...~!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics