Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 109votes)

Batou Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 罵倒少女alt La chica que abusa verbarmentealt The Girl Who Verbally Abuses
Author: Mebae
Artist: Mebae
Genres: Ecchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, she verbally abused me all of a sudden... and it just doesn't stop there.

pixiv address: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=43614
Go to Batou Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

....what the fuck... does this thing even have a plot?

Short answer: no.

These appear to be the works of an amateur animator that someone caught their eye on and are translating.

....what the fuck... does this thing even have a plot?
You "don't think you deserve any of this"? I think it's pretty natural that you'd get shit from her considering all the suggestive poses you somehow manage to catch her in.
What a pleasant girl.
How did I get here? And what are you guys doing here?

I feel so retarded reading this. I come here, read ONE PAGE, and it INSULTS me no less.

You will probably feel even worse as you realize you just keep coming back for more.

I feel so retarded reading this. I come here, read ONE PAGE, and it INSULTS me no less.

and the next day you come back here to read the insult again...right??be honest...lol

joke aside...where's chapter 2??

I clicked because the manga title matched with batoto And now that i've read all four pages, i now think this should be batoto's official mascot manga :P

Even worse, the day after I came back for more.

I recall this having sex scenes should this be mature/smut?, or maybe i remember wrong.

It's still quite far from that. So I guess... not yet?

Why i never...!

Good day to you miss.

I recall this having sex scenes should this be mature/smut?, or maybe i remember wrong.

I am finding my inner desires from reading this...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2193249?tags=mebae
I..am confused..followed just in case (looks interesting.)

I was waiting for this to be translated in danbooru... well, i did not expect this

I think something is awakening inside me.. I need more of this to understand this feeling

Start here.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52885588
When you're ready to read the next page, press the left arrow.
Should say something like

⊲ 罵倒少女#1 -素子-01「頭…悪... 「picture here」   作品一覧

Or if you're the kind of weeb that doesn't know Japanese
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=mebae
Not all of them are--or rather, none of them are--translated but this will probably change in the future.
It's opposite day so no.

One page is one chapter, same as Tomo-chan. You can peep that pixiv and see where it goes.

Took a look at pixiv. Followed.

Take a look at the animation for the second season, fluid animation, Do-M rewards, as well as dynamic escapes.

If you saw 774's with Senpai series then you'll love this.

A masochistic pleasure erupted

I pose this question is it Gag or is it Art?

I would expect this type of manga to release on April 1st.

Well its got my interest so following for now

It's most likely supposed to be like this, since this is from pixiv(something like a japanese deviantart) and not an actual publication.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics