Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 166votes)

Simply Good Taste for a Duke's Daughter

Alt Names: alt Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughteralt 公爵千金的爱好alt 公爵令嬢の嗜みalt Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughteralt Kōshaku Reijō no Tashinamialt Koshaku Reijo no Tashinamialt Koushaku Reijou no Tashinamialt Simply Good Sense for a Duke’s Daughter
Author: Reia
Artist: Umemiya Suki
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Although she had reincarnated as a the daughter of a Duke's house, by the time she regained her memories, the Ending was already here.

"After he cancels my engagement, the story would have me confined to a church. Where can I find my happy ending?"

---
A woman gets hit by a truck and gets sent to the world of an otome game that she had played earlier that same day. However, instead of reincarnating into the main character and focus of the harem, she is fused into the soul of the game's antagonist, the protagonist's rival, and recalled this at the moment she is about to be sentenced to a "bad ending:" isolation in a nunnery.
---

Original Source: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000012/

Web Novel Translation: http://japtem.com/projects/dd-toc/
Go to Simply Good Taste for a Duke's Daughter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw? New Window shaoxin54
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dont Drop this manga!.. This manga need to be Animated in Anime New Window kingpipot89
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light/Web Novel Discussion (spoilers) New Window mizuouji
  • 1 Replies
Topic Translations New Window reanseih
  • 0 Replies

245 Comments

Lewd group name!

The story looks interesting tho. Followed.

I wonder how many sites have a character limit large enough to allow the translator go by their full alias.

Edit: counted the characters in it on a whim. It's 72 characters if you leave out " (The 35th)". It's 83 if you include it, and 77 if you use numerals.

Because it's Josei.

Tag was changed, and yes I like!

Laughing at the excerpt on the credit page just to laugh harder at the scanlation group name. The site address seal the deal.

When I read Shoujo, it's cause the art is different from the generic Shoujo-style!

Because it's Josei.

When I read Shoujo, it's cause the art is different from the generic Shoujo-style!

I just read the second version, page 1-10 are okay.. needs more closure maybe..

Then BAM!! Page 11. I'm sold. Such great development.

[...] "An excuse for your crimes against YURI !! /(°v°)/
There is no too severe punishment !
PREPARE YOURSELF !

*cough cough*

"arousing imouto scanlations"
the fuck...
Someone need to put este on a leash..

Thanks for translating this ~

Chapter 2 translations are done, so now we just have to wait for our third member to wake up.

Hehe.

Third.

Member.

Waking up.

So lewd.

Truck-san to the rescue, wait it wasn't a truck this time, but a regular car.

He lost some weight to fit into more locations.

That's a different group. Ours is currently awaiting moderation! (We messed up so it took a while to upload my bad ><)
...Besides, check the date for that one. It'd be amazing if we somehow uploaded it nearly 4 months ago lol

Oops XD I noticed after i read the chapter.

Lol at the no group. I thought the name was decided to be arousing imouto.

That's a different group. Ours is currently awaiting moderation! (We messed up so it took a while to upload my bad ><)

...Besides, check the date for that one. It'd be amazing if we somehow uploaded it nearly 4 months ago lol

EDIT: I have forever saved your error. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Lol. Oniichanyamete's continuing the translation i think.

Japanese Car Accidents strike again

Truck-san to the rescue, wait it wasn't a truck this time, but a regular car.

The art is strangely fetching. 

Web novel will be translated by japtem. http://japtem.com/announcement-december-2015/ 

Japanese Car Accidents strike again

May be interesting, picked up!

Uhhh.... Not enough to go on yet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics