Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1564votes)

Helck

Alt Names: alt ヘルクalt 勇者赫鲁库
Author: Nanao Nanaki
Artist: Nanao Nanaki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King has been defeated, and now the Demon World is running a contest to choose his successor. A muscular and high-level human named Helck has joined and says that he wants to destroy all HUMANS. Is he serious?

Red Vamirio, one of the Four Heavenly Kings of the whole Demon Empire, is monitoring the contest and can't believe this. What's the secret behind Helck and the human world?

http://urasunday.com/helck/
Go to Helck Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Voting for a official english release of Helck. New Window Siquall
  • 1 Replies
Topic Helck released chapter discussions. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Helck colour pages? New Window NZPIEFACE
  • 0 Replies
Topic For Those Dislike The First Few Chapters New Window Mr.Vandal
  • 4 Replies
Topic Does this manga remind anyone of Berserk? New Window coffeebreak3
  • 13 Replies
Topic Speculation, Theories, and Predictions New Window TemhotaTech
  • 10 Replies

3608 Comments

I think it is more like human turned their citizen into winged monsters.
... or Helck could grow wing and fly... that would be gross.

Probably they took some kind of angel blood or hero blood or something and transplanted it into themselves or  soemthing, which would explain the compatability issue, and also the monstrous body thing

I think it is more like human turned their citizen into winged monsters.
... or Helck could grow wing and fly... that would be gross.

So, basically all NPCs have learned how to gain EXP and Level Up?

Woah, I had a feeling that

Spoiler

MidoriKitzune
Dec 25 2015 11:30 PM

I love this!

We all do!

Yaaaaay, Helck is a good guy! Or at least, he's definitely not working for the humans. I can't wait to see what happens from here on out.

Basically, i wish for an inverted deconstruction of "Bad Angel Good Demon" trope.

Those should be old manga, not the trend now.
Remember read some manga about angel selection, participant/chosen one were ticked with a guidance angel, and much go fight demonic being. Dont remember the name though, and I read it in my country language not english... some other stuff about angel world too...
Well, how about Law of ueki?.... guess not.

Shoo, just go play Dragon Quest 9 then, angel mc vs devil right there.

i don't know about mangas, but what about 'ah my goddess', 'bludgeoning angel dokuro -chan' 'binbougami' and 'my balls'?

Those are good example, but not really what i have in mind about a "fun and interesting angelic forces" in mangas.

Think of a "Hataraku Maou-Sama" but instead of a Demon King we got a Seraph that occasionally visited by demon assassins who are aiming for his elimination..

or "Overlord" but instead of Demonlord managing his reign, we got an OP angel managing the heaven under his responsibility to become prosper, exciting, and beautiful, so many souls actually want to stay there..

Basically, i wish for an inverted deconstruction of "Bad Angel Good Demon" trope.

Are there any manga where the supposed Main Character's side is actually the forces of heaven (angels and holy stuff, not necessarily about religion)?

i don't know about mangas, but what about 'ah my goddess', 'bludgeoning angel dokuro -chan' 'binbougami' and 'my balls'?

I only wish the author can at least show us one scene where humanity side are depicted as the bad ones..

That way i can actually truly cheer for the demons side and make peace with Vamirio's obsessive distrust in humans..

Coz as of now i still believe that the tensions between human and demon are simply just a complicated misunderstanding.

On another topic..

Are there any manga where the supposed Main Character's side is actually the forces of heaven (angels and holy stuff, not necessarily about religion)?

I already met so much mangas where the demon's side are actually fun, but never i see the same treatment to the angel's side (except in hentai and eroge and the likes.).

What a great Christmas gift. Even though there appears to be something dark brewing, its fun to watch the good natured Helk interact with the other contestants. Vamirio (who seems more the main character than the guy its named after) is a great perfect contrast with her intellect and suspicious nature. I want to see more of her interacting with Helk - especially after that adorable first meeting. 

I love this!

I really hope Helck is on the side of the demons, he's such a sweet guy so far. It'd be great to see him keep being this funny and charming the whole way through.

He'll make the demon world great again.

But will he deport all the humans?

I think you just trumped teh internets.

What the helck, I'm falling in love with this series. It's so cute and hilarious at times, but there's some real serious and emotional stuff going on in the background.

Yeah, I like this stuff most. Not always serious so we won't get tired and not always all about laugh, it have solid story too.
About human world, maybe it was because they sacrifice the villagers for/turn themselves into those winged soldiers or too religiously succumb to those angels/manipulated by them that the hero dislike human?

Instant follow. The serious and funny moments are so good, and look at the guy: true badass hero, not some bishounen sh*t. xD

This manga is basically the perfect parable for US elections 2016.

Great.

funny manga, i like it  hahaha

Vamirio is so cute!

MC's Trump resemblance or not, this is definitely getting interesting. Plenty of wtf to go around, and more to be expected.

What the helck, I'm falling in love with this series. It's so cute and hilarious at times, but there's some real serious and emotional stuff going on in the background.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics