Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 50votes)

Strange and Beautiful

Alt Names: alt Beautiful Strangeralt Güzel Yabancıalt Hermoso Extrañoalt Isanghago Aleumdaunalt 이상하고 아름다운
Author: Honey Bee
Artist: Honey Bee
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The secret behind the goblin's bride that appears once every one thousand years....

By the author of Flow.
Original Webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=668723
Go to Strange and Beautiful Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

Yeey new updates!! Thank you so much BAP scans!

All of the goblin princes except the youngest one seems kind of evil or maybe they are just lonely? lol, I really hope the sisters can really come back home while holding hands u _ u

Thank you BAP Scans, always looking forward to your releases❄❄

WOOHOO! Thank you for the update BAP scans~ ^^

Spoiler

I'm kind of confused with numbers... One prince, two princes, three, flour, fight, zzzz-- wait, weren't they supposed to be four ?
Blue + blond = wi(n)gman ??? And what about heart-shaped pupils boy in real world ?
Nyeeeh~ Everyone's got a prince taaag ♪~ Everyone's got a broooo ♫~~
Thanks for TL !

Hahaha I'm really into this series.

The art is beautiful, and I like the relationship between the Sisters. I also love Flow because the interaction between the characters is developed really well. you can even love someone you dislike at early chapters (like Harin). So I'm keeping my eyes on this!

don't know what other people problem with this tho, I don't find it in a jumble like someone said. Or maybe I'm the weird one for be able to swallow the story with no problem.

Sorry. Since Lily's been MIA. Releases are really slow and lack of help so hopefully these two new chapters can satisfy your needs.

~Thank Youuuu! TT_TT  

so happy right now...

no new chapters? well that ended quickly.

if only i could read korean!

Sorry. Since Lily's been MIA. Releases are really slow and lack of help so hopefully these two new chapters can satisfy your needs.

no new chapters? well that ended quickly.

if only i could read korean!

got my hopes up thinking there was a new chapter, when it was just the same one :( how cruel

chapter 6 is chapter 5 again? oh well xD

(ive been trying to make sense of the raws in the meantime haha)

Soo sorry guys!! Should be uploaded now! :D

chapter 6 is chapter 5 again? oh well xD

(ive been trying to make sense of the raws in the meantime haha)

got my hopes up thinking there was a new chapter, when it was just the same one :( how cruel

Spoiler

The artist cannot keep things consistent or paced very well. It's a cute idea and they seem to draw pretty well but wow, everything is super confusing.

It might smooth out when the plot gets going. I felt the same when I was reading Flow, the author's other work.

The artist cannot keep things consistent or paced very well. It's a cute idea and they seem to draw pretty well but wow, everything is super confusing. 

Hey bellaferreira...yes we plan on releasing atleast a chapter every Friday! :)

Please head over to our website...bapscans.tumblr.com for more info on our site! 

We will be posting a spreadsheet soon too as well^^ Thankyou for enjoying the webtoon!

Thank you! :'D I'll be waiting for friday then <3

I'm really curious about this series, are you guys making it regular? Where can I find information/ updates about your scans? only here?

Hey bellaferreira...yes we plan on releasing atleast a chapter every Friday! :)

Please head over to our website...bapscans.tumblr.com for more info on our site! 

We will be posting a spreadsheet soon too as well^^ Thankyou for enjoying the webtoon!

I'm really curious about this series, are you guys making it regular? Where can I find information/ updates about your scans? only here?

Gah, this is such a mess. The scenes as well as the peoples reactions are so much in a jumble. They don't really match.

Is there a problem with the way did it..if so have can we fix it in the future...or you just dont like the webtoon in general?^^ We would love feedback!

Gah, this is such a mess. The scenes as well as the peoples reactions are so much in a jumble. They don't really match.

BAP scans???? whoaaa

Hehehe. 

BAP scans???? whoaaa

Hmm this looks interesting! Gonna be honest, I dropped Flow too because I found it a bit boring and poorly thought-out... But this is pretty good so far. Reminds me a bit of Magical Exam Student though, with the "perfect"/nice older sister and the bratty, rude younger one.

Yeah, I stopped reading it too.... I love the art he/she does though. HUGE pain to redraw, but still pretty.

Am I the only one who did not drop it? And yeah, the author's style is rather beautiful.

Well, there is no chapters of Flow on Batoto because there is an English official version : http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/flow/list?title_no=101

I guess you didn't know, now you have a lot to read. ^^

As for me, I dropped Flow after 20 chapters so I don't know if I'll be following this new webtoon. I'll give a try, though.

Yeah, I stopped reading it too.... I love the art he/she does though. HUGE pain to redraw, but still pretty.

From the author of The Flow?

~Followed~

(though i never did finish since they stopped uploading chapters a year(or 2, havent read it in so long) ago...)

Well, there is no chapters of Flow on Batoto because there is an English official version : http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/flow/list?title_no=101

I guess you didn't know, now you have a lot to read. ^^

As for me, I dropped Flow after 20 chapters so I don't know if I'll be following this new webtoon. I'll give a try, though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics