Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.48 - 56votes)

Toumei Ningen Kyoutei

Alt Names: alt 透明人間↑↓協定alt The Invisible Man ↑↓ Consensus
Author: Katsu Aki
Artist: Katsu Aki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Toumei Ningen Kyoutei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

Followed. No clue why...

Fgenfnv.jpg?1

This is the most shocking part of the chapter for me.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%94%BE%E7%BD%AE%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4

Wells was an idealistic, and not a lawyer though. In most legal systems, evidence or complicity is not necessarily needed to establish guilt. Even if she tells the MC to 'do whatever he likes to her', most (respectable) courts would never accept that as a defense.

"But your honor, I raped and sodomized her because she SAID I could!"

That said, this is a painfully slow story. I get that this is only the setup arc, but the author is hinting at a LOT.

Pretty sure it's not rape if someone agrees to sex... unless you're some crazy feminist that claims "Yes is not always yes", even if it's a sane, sober person saying.

I'm thinking that this is referring to the sexual interpretation of the morality play in H.G. Wells' The Invisible Man story. Wells posits that, if you're literally invisible, you can commit any crime without consequence (unless you're an idiot like Griffin) because no one can actually see you commit the crime or otherwise prove your complicity in it. This of course includes sexual crimes (which Griffin commits a lot in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). She's basically telling the idiot to do whatever he likes to her by taking advantage of his "invisibility", even - or maybe ESPECIALLY - things that would be considered deviant or bordering on crime.

Unfortunately MC is an idiot. Hopefully not as dumb as Griffin, but still an idiot.

Wells was an idealistic, and not a lawyer though. In most legal systems, evidence or complicity is not necessarily needed to establish guilt. Even if she tells the MC to 'do whatever he likes to her', most (respectable) courts would never accept that as a defense.

"But your honor, I raped and sodomized her because she SAID I could!"

That said, this is a painfully slow story. I get that this is only the setup arc, but the author is hinting at a LOT.

Fgenfnv.jpg?1

This is the most shocking part of the chapter for me.

Clearly, she turns him invisible because she wants him to come onto her during the night and also be peeked at in the shower.

weird girl.. if that guy really invincible then there's no way he can buy something in supermarket. 

i think it is just the way the girl think making the guy "invincible pyschology by clasping. probably just complete ignore the existence of the guy.

Ummm.. you do mean invisible, right?

Cool superpower.

weird girl.. if that guy really invincible then there's no way he can buy something in supermarket. 

i think it is just the way the girl think making the guy "invincible pyschology by clasping. probably just complete ignore the existence of the guy.

Her last words... really make me want to see what is going to happen next.

Maybe he feels himself burdened, so that is her way to make him relieve, I guess :P?

Her last words... really make me want to see what is going to happen next.

My, I thought the author's name was familiar but... the author of Futari Ecchi of all things. >.>

At first I was expecting something similar to Toumei Ningen no Tsukurikata, but that doesn't seem to be the case... yet... though the use of invisibility to symbolize the inability to find your place might be.

Not sure what to think of it from the first chapter alone. I'm not such a big fan of the characters so far.

page 23. aren't he invisible to the shopkeeper as well?

i suppose this would rule out any supernatural tag

edit: wait never mind it's there. what's going on?

Loved this author's works. Hopefully this one will live up to his name.

I'm thinking that this is referring to the sexual interpretation of the morality play in H.G. Wells' The Invisible Man story. Wells posits that, if you're literally invisible, you can commit any crime without consequence (unless you're an idiot like Griffin) because no one can actually see you commit the crime or otherwise prove your complicity in it. This of course includes sexual crimes (which Griffin commits a lot in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). She's basically telling the idiot to do whatever he likes to her by taking advantage of his "invisibility", even - or maybe ESPECIALLY - things that would be considered deviant or bordering on crime.

Unfortunately MC is an idiot. Hopefully not as dumb as Griffin, but still an idiot.

Weird, I was thinking of a similar thing too. I thought of Plato's Ring of Gyges instead though. Similar themes of murder and sex too.

This seems like a fun series to read.

So she sleeps with her underwear on under her pajamas that she didn't even change after running around in it all day?

page 23. aren't he invisible to the shopkeeper as well?

hmm... can't be sure what is this

I don't know what thell think about this.. gonna wait for another chapter in order to give a proper opinion x'D

Ah... Katsu Aki mmm...
Followed I guess  mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics