Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 78votes)

Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko

Alt Names: alt ใใฟใฏใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใ„ๅฅณใฎๅญalt ไฝ ๆ˜ฏไธชๅพˆๅฏ็ˆฑ็š„ๅฅณๅญฉๅญalt You are so sweet girl
Author: Ichinohe Rumi
Artist: Ichinohe Rumi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I thought that I didn't need something like love.
I have a complex about my body because it's tiny and I'm merely skin and bones. I am Koeda Tsugumi (a first year high school student).
One day, by chance, I let Sena Masamune from the class next door see my body....!?
But, after being with the straight forward, always-natural Masamune-kun, the me, who's always hidden herself and secretly wanted to be a more girly girl, has started feeling these warm, fluffy feelings....

I present to you the pure and slow going love story of a romance-klutz!
Go to Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 7 Replies

84 Comments

Hagiwara can eat dirt. En-chan is best wingman. 

Is it Just me, Or Koeda-chan Gradually getting more prettier each chapter
Her hair more longer than before, and More cuter and cuter
TRUST ME GUYS I AM NOT LOLICON!!!(okay im lied)
Lets compare The First Chapter and Latest Chapter

Hehe, so you are

I%20lied.jpg

But well yeah, many lolis are indeed cute. Idc about all those pedo accusers. As long as people are just enjoying fictional lolis, it's k.

Is it Just me, Or Koeda-chan Gradually getting more prettier each chapter
Her hair more longer than before, and More cuter and cuter
TRUST ME GUYS I AM NOT LOLICON!!!(okay im lied)
Lets compare The First Chapter and Latest Chapter

Very end of ch.10, crying pedobear cracked me up so hard.

MrIncognito sei scemo o che?

so sweet.....

i need extra insulin for this chapter

This story is disappointing. I don't like how it ends at all.

It is really going suck if the author takes this where people are just straight out vindictive and malicious because of jealousy. 

Can't handle little chicks. I guess it is good he isn't trying date the short mc girl from Hiyokoi instead then.

Koeda-Chan jajaja Masamume no esperaba eso!!

so sit down, shut up, and appreciate the precious boy.

And yet your comment about the exact same topic right here gets to stay...?

there was already a huge discussion/argument about the watermarks. The reason you don't see it is because the mods deleted all of it because it has absolutely no place in the comments section.

so sit down, shut up, and appreciate the precious boy.
Why do even complain when there's another freaking version of this manga made by chibi without the stamps??? Isnt it a little dumb?? I mean, I don't try to offend anyone but seriously guys, there's no point in your complaining, when you know manga in the first place will never be free, get real please!!
I agree with phoenixir. Sorry but the cookie stamp is really a distraction!

I get that you need a way to tell that certain sites are taking your scans without permission. I do. But us over here at the proper site are getting *really* distracted by the big cookie stamp. I mean it's taking up most of the page and it's detracting from the quality of an otherwise good manga at this point. I am grateful to you for your translation of this as I'm enjoying Koeda and Masamune-kun. But I just needed to share my opinion of the Cookie Stamp with you.

This has been discussed before.  That's how the Cookies run their Revolution and I don't think it's going to change, so I do hope people don't chime in and turn this into one of those discussions.

I get that you need a way to tell that certain sites are taking your scans without permission. I do. But us over here at the proper site are getting *really* distracted by the big cookie stamp. I mean it's taking up most of the page and it's detracting from the quality of an otherwise good manga at this point. I am grateful to you for your translation of this as I'm enjoying Koeda and Masamune-kun. But I just needed to share my opinion of the Cookie Stamp with you.
precious boy moments incoming

prepare for deluge of precious boy

gawd I almost died mid-chapter because I thought it would be the usual misunderstood drama, but powering through gave me so much relief. yay for being straightforward!

Il manga รจ stato tradotto in italiano dal P.Team Scanlation

Finally a guy in manga that doesn't wuss out and makes his feelings known about the girl he likes.

Masamune is a good boy

I need the next day. The other students reaction through the school when things become known are always fun. Can't wait for next chapter.

Finally... koeda chan

Another stop on the feels train has been found. Everyone please get aboard. Free tissues and waterproof clothing will be provided for the trip and at the end you will get your doctor's not citing onion ninjas to cover up your crying.

kyaaaa! masamune-kun~ !

...ahem, sorry, lost myself in the moment.

KYAA. MASAMUNE-KUN.

dsaljdkla this is one of the things I love about shoujo manga. Nothing else can constantlty make you feel so heart fluttery and giddy. I should have never quit reading it it's so damn CUTE...

but to any young impressionable people... remember this shoujo stuff will never happen irl, or at least in this way....don't fall into delusion like it did LMFAO

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics