Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 32votes)

Konyakusei

Alt Names: alt 婚約生
Author: Iwa Chika
Artist: Iwa Chika
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanaoka Sanchi married Saionji Koichi from the same high school because of the recent death of both her parents. But will they truly fall in love with each other along the way?
Go to Konyakusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

That was more than a little creepy. Her parents just died, and he's rushing in to use the threat of eviction to coerce her into a sudden marriage? And it's supposed to be cute when she becomes attached to him in a moment of extreme emotional instability and vulnerability? Ew. That's basically the definition of sleazy.

You just have to forget that she would have a survivor's benefit from Japan's National Pension Program until she is 18 as well as at least the reserved (legally required) half of her parents' assets. One frequently has to ignore these kinds of details. 

Una cosita ahí nomás con el scanlation team en español, ojalá tuvieran un mejor corrector, hay algunas palabras sin acentuar. Muy bonito el manga, suscrita~

Oooh ongoing

Feels like an oneshot.

Seems cute enough, I mostly like the art n.n

I feel like just with that single chapter it could have been a oneshot. I'll keep up with this manga, and thank you for your hard work, but I don't have any nagging need to see what they get up to. 

That was more than a little creepy. Her parents just died, and he's rushing in to use the threat of eviction to coerce her into a sudden marriage? And it's supposed to be cute when she becomes attached to him in a moment of extreme emotional instability and vulnerability? Ew. That's basically the definition of sleazy.

Eh, I guess. It was too fluffy for me to feel that way though. It's nice she has someone at this time... and he has someone finally, too. They are both lonely. In the end, I think what matters is they like each other? But you have a point.

If anyone's curious, the little omelet thing said Otsukaresama, it's like an acknowledgement/gratitude for the work done...

Me en-can-ta *---* Es tan tierno y dulce!

Aww, pero que hermoso ♥ El dibujo de los personajes es realmente lindo y aunque la historia no sea nada nueva, es bastante agradable de leer. Perfecto para los amantes de las cursilerías. 

dat description tho

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics