Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 148votes)

I Am A Killer Maid

Alt Names: alt Ich bin eine Killer-Maidalt Yo Soy una Sirvienta Asesinaalt 我是杀手女仆
Author: 水滴漫画工作室
Artist: 沙� � & 纳兹 & 回音壁
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535282

This is the story of a mangaka, a killer maid, and body swapping ramen, with a side of gratuitous violence and explosions.
Go to I Am A Killer Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who's the best girl so far? New Window Captainsh1tfart
  • 5 Replies

275 Comments

This is terrible.

I guess I'll follow it.

You were trying to flirt this hot babe, suddenly she's trying to take your pic:

1. Run and hide your face
2. Take the phone by force
3. Fix your hairstyle

My reaction to this manga :

Ʋ�� Ͽ� & Ǻ�兹 & ś�音壁ȋ�木 & ə�心��

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT

You know how the uglier the dog the better it is?

This definitely does not apply to manga - if this is a manga...

The writting of this chapter was awful and the story seem so bad.
But hey I'm bored so I follow it.
Maybe it will be so bad what it will be worth it, and maybe it will become super good *o*

Yeah... Ver bored right now.

Came expecting yandere.. left getting body swap.. I'm fine with this.

What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Read?

Weirdly enough, it's actually really fun to translate this series - I laughed while type-setting.

So I'll drop the redubbings requirement, but keep the comments coming! They're hilarious :D

Spoiler

This doesn't make any more sense once you check out the raws, either.

My head. It hurts. And for some reason, I feel like I want to read more.

Also, those faces are going to haunt me in my dreams.

Mooreeeee................

The fuck is this?! That's all I can really say about this chapter

Short start, but I think it will be worth it

Heh harem you say? With a hot body like that you can easily acquire a harem. I guess he's still in shock of losing his ding dong huh.

*Waits intensely and almost silently* 

like... fuck... what happens next??

It's TERRIBLE, but I want to read more?!!

@freezeangel

Yeah, I tend to leave these sorts of things out in my scanlations since they're not essential to the story. I do appreciate your explanations though: they should be very helpful to curious readers!

If anyone has any questions regarding any of my uploads, just PM me!

~ Caek

The protagonist's name 'Hao Ping Qiong' means really poor

'fuerdai' would refer to someone whose parent(s) is a really rich guy like a millionaire. The idea of a really pampered kid getting whatever the shit he wants would probably what I can think of right now.

The maid's name 'xiao baicai' means 'little white vegetable' when translated literally. It's a type of vegetable that Chinese or if not people in Asia usually eat. Not sure about other people but it's one of my favourite kind of veggie.

Don't ask me about the sfx meaning. Despite being a Chinese I really hate studying Chinese.

Really weird reaction.

Well this sure is....  awful...

It's so BADGOOD, though.

well I feel it's a bit fast :3

Well this sure is....  awful...

Another series... with a twist on the update schedule!

Well, no, that's not quite it. There isn't a schedule, per se. But there is your boundless imagination!

Intrigued? Fascinated? Or maybe, slightly annoyed that I'm being coy? Tch, have at it then.

Spoiler

Yep. I'm asking YOU, the reader, to submit funny redubbings of this series! They can be as long or as short as you'd like; slap 'em down here in the comments (spoilers please). When a chapter has three (3) quality redubbings [i.e. - it makes me chuckle], I'll get back to work on the next update.

If all else fails, I'll see you again sometime in February to update. Maybe.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics