Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 84votes)

Karakuri Circus

Alt Names: alt からくりサーカスalt 傀儡马戏团alt Gánh Xiếc Quái Dịalt Le Cirque de Karakuri
Author: Fujita Kazuhiro
Artist: Fujita Kazuhiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Katou Narumi (19) suffers from Zonapha Syndrome, a rare ailment that stops his breathing unless he makes people laugh. He's been forced to abandon his training in Chinese kenpo and return to Japan, where he now works as a clown. The only problem: he's not very funny.

One day he meets Saiga Masaru (11), the recent inheritor of a huge fortune, who gives him the first laugh he's gotten all day. When he realizes Masaru is being pursued by assassins, he steps in to protect the boy, only to discover that instead of conventional weapons, the assassins wield huge, eerie puppets. They soon encounter the mysterious Shirogane (age unknown), who controls a puppet of her own, and claims she was sent from France by Masaru's late grandfather to protect him.

Their paths intertwine and diverge, splitting into two stories: Karakuri and Circus, puppets and performers, tears and laughter. The strange circus of living dolls that spreads Zonapha Syndrome, the human puppets known collectively as the Shirogane, and the puppeteers whose undying grudge set in motion both sides of this performance.
Go to Karakuri Circus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic french scan ? New Window narumi2
  • 2 Replies
Topic Karakuri Circus latest chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Risking defeat and lose of reason for existance for EXTREME pride. New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Has this series been dropped? New Window TomDaloof
  • 2 Replies

359 Comments

I hope someone will pick this up. Its a really good manga and I am waiting now since 2011 to know what will happen... ;_;

Man what is with that cliffhanger!!!?

Fuck it.  I've been waiting to read this for a long time, but never have because there's little to no hope that this will be scanlated again.  Time to journey into the wasteland...

I'd love to see more of this! Awesome series.
damn..scans only up to vol 12? i already read till 30. this manga end at vol 43 i think. i hope another group will take on this. though it will be a year or two before it reach vol 30 T.T
Friggin awkward how tells every new person his lifestory
OH, COME ON. MORE CHAPTERS, PLEASE. YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT IN THE CHAPTER 113. YOU. JUST. CANT.

FU----------

Pleaseee, keep uploading!! And to the scanlator: Please Keep releasing the chapters!!
At the beginning the art quality tends to go up and down, but the characters are all solid, there's a lot of development and the plot is quite well planned.

This is really a must read.
let's check out the flavor of this story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics