Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.88 - 17votes)

Koi Nanka Hajimaranai

Alt Names: alt Aşk Falan Başlamayacakalt Koinanka Hajimaranaialt Love Won't Begin (Fujiwara)alt 恋なんかはじまらないalt 恋爱起跑线alt 戀情起跑線
Author: Fujiwara Yoshiko
Artist: Fujiwara Yoshiko
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I absolutely won't fall for this brat!"

Due to job transfers, Makoto has no choice but to stay at the home of her father's friend for the time being. But there lives a boy who makes her boiling mad!? Turns out he's the king of popularity at school, but he's a prankster who likes to mess with Makoto, and even recently dumped one of Makoto's good friends! How is Makoto supposed to handle this obnoxious brat!?
Go to Koi Nanka Hajimaranai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

28 Comments

I'll admit this is sort of a guilty pleasure manga for me. The two protagonists are pretty... bland, but I guess they sort of suit eachother. I swear these two don't have a single happy day in their lives without drama.

Turn your brain off for this one and you may enjoy it. It has it's cute moments. Just don't take it too seriously.
Well, it's true that kind of protagonist is a dime a dozen. And she's a bit exaggerated for comic effect. But you know, as I've gotten older I've come to conclude talents can be overrated. I'd rather have people around me who are genuinely good with true hearts than people who are clever and sophisticated but selfish and ultimately shallow. She's a good kid, and I appreciate that.
If anything, the male lead annoys me more. He's a stuck-up self-centred jerk at the beginning, although under her influence he gradually gets better.
Overall it's pretty good IMO, although it's not one of the all-time greats or anything.
Latest chapter
Spoiler
There are some funny moments, but it has the kind of protagonist that constantly gets on my nerves - clumsy, slow and insecure whose only redeeming talent is making friends. =P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics