Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 37votes)

Buster Keel!

Alt Names: alt バスターキール!alt BusterKeel
Author: Sakamoto Kenshirou
Artist: Sakamoto Kenshirou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keel, the hero of our story, is looking desperately for Siva the so called "best monster fighter" to retrieve something precious that he took away from him, on his search he joins a beginner monster fighter girl, along with her flying pig monster and goes for an adventure to find Siva who for some reason has been missing for 2 years.
Go to Buster Keel! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Request to complete scanlations New Window Coquidragon
  • 1 Replies

40 Comments

Kinda getting bored of the constant FT comments. Real glad they found a way to provide a level up to a midget demon though.
I gotta say I like this. I like how some of the villains are...well they aren't boring and they seem fun to me. Really the story just gets me more and more engrossed into it.

Funky
when i read this last year.. the first thing i thought of was its resemblance to fairy tail,,
Finally the story doesn't look like a Fairy Tail/Rave copy anymore. It's taking its own form.
As soon as I saw the cover picture I thought, "Fairy Tail Clone..."
There was a crossover between Rave Master and Fairy Tail
I hope there's a crossover between all those hahaha, like gray meet haru, since gray have the rave neckale :P or Erza Nightwalker. Hehe :D, It will be awesome.
Lavi Heartful - Buster Keel
Lucy Heartfilia- Fairy Tale
Erm.... Someone comment on this?
Drawing style is like a mix of fairy tale/ravemaster/monster hunter orage (all by same author) and dragonball. Not bad. Though was a bit bothered by the fact that the closest thing to a megane character turned out to be a guy...
Fairy tail's lucy is based on rave master and plue too.
Fairy Tail makes me think of Rave Master (why wouldn't it Hiro Mashima made both) and I don't hold that against it. None the less I like Keel and Rave more then Fairy Tail.

Sadly Keel dosn't come out as fast Fairy Tail or have the fan following.
I'm guessing the author was an assistant to the Fairy Tail author. That being said, this isn't a bad manga at all.
yup looks like FT though it is still a really god manga. I want it released faster tho haha.
haha, same saw some characters of fairy tail lookalike to
somehow it reminds me of fairy tail..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics