Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.53 - 32votes)

Green & Blue

Alt Names: alt 小绿和小蓝alt Green and Bluealt Lil' Green & Lil' Bluealt Lil' Green and Lil' Bluealt Xiaolu He Xiaolan
Author: Ocarina
Artist: Ocarina
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Lighthearted stories of stick figures (until the plot kicks in).

Original Webtoon: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/536332
Go to Green & Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

@Ccrados

I guess it's a mix between disappointment and a lack of storyline. The cover art isn't really reflective of the series art, and when compared to other projects, Lil' Green and Lil' Blue feels a little dull and incohesive. Basically, as a quasi-literate Chinese translator, it feels like all work with a small payoff at the end.

Spoiler

Early Release of Chapter 3: Perfect for getting those sodium levels back up again!

In all seriousness though, I'm starting to lose interest in Lil' Green & Lil' Blue. For now the series will still be translated, but releases may be less frequent moving forward.

Apologies,

~ Caek

How come? Are the scenes becoming dull?

Early Release of Chapter 3: Perfect for getting those sodium levels back up again!

In all seriousness though, I'm starting to lose interest in Lil' Green & Lil' Blue. For now the series will still be translated, but releases may be less frequent moving forward.

Apologies,

~ Caek

Welcome to Feelippines. The weather's nice today.

Where December feels like summer. -_-

I didn't expect these feels

Following because of Lil Green so far. :)

RIP

Welcome to Feelippines. The weather's nice today.

Following because of Lil Green so far. :)

Lol that was pretty realistic somehow XD So short ( o - o) buut it seems cute and funny, so I'll be following :3

Howdy! This is the second project I'll be working on translating. Releases will be at least twice a week until this is up to date with the raws.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics