Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.53 - 32votes)

Green & Blue

Alt Names: alt 小绿和小蓝alt Green and Bluealt Lil' Green & Lil' Bluealt Lil' Green and Lil' Bluealt Xiaolu He Xiaolan
Author: Ocarina
Artist: Ocarina
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Lighthearted stories of stick figures (until the plot kicks in).

Original Webtoon: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/536332
Go to Green & Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Chapter 21: As someone who is working on code right now... I too, weep.

As someone who tried to learn to code then gave up after two nights... I can somewhat relate :')

Chapter 21: As someone who is working on code right now... I too, weep.

Where's that Flax character at. Or literally anyone that will tell Greenie and Bluey to get their shit together

Flax will appear at... some point in the future... (don't worry though, I'll definitely get to that chapter)
As for Green and Blue never getting their shit together... is this not pretty much the bulk of the comic? :P

Where's that Flax character at. Or literally anyone that will tell Greenie and Bluey to get their shit together

Sorry for yet another short update! Chapter 18 is in the works and will (hopefully) be released this week~ On a different note, you probably noticed the watermarks that will become a series staple starting from chapter 19. In accordance to the author's wishes, they will not be edited out. Nevertheless, we believe that they do not impede the reading experience in any way. Please understand and thank you for your support so far!
I went ahead and removed the "lil" from the title because 1. Both main characters are canonically adults and 2. It's less of a mouthful to pronounce now. Hopefully this doesn't confuse anybody ^_^

Thanks so much for the translations! This is a real gem~ 

That pear chapter tho... *intense flashbacks*

Oooh so THIS is the origin of the pear comic.

Thank you K san.

I knew keeping this followed was the right choice

That chinese pear etiquette chapter gave me war flashbacks.

nOoooOOo

This series has been dropped, in favor of translating more Wangpai Yushi.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed Lil' Green & Lil' Blue! We've had a few... weird moments here and there, and I'm still not quite sure how I feel about them either.

Thanks for reading,

~ Caek

I JUST STARTED WITH THE SERIES TOO
RIP YYY

Darn, I was really enjoying the nihilistic humor of this series. Sad to see it go.

Goddamn it

@VawX

Glad to hear you enjoyed this! I'll see if I can find another Chinese translator for the series.

~ Caek

Anyway, hope you enjoyed Lil' Green & Lil' Blue! We've had a few... weird moments here and there, and I'm still not quite sure how I feel about them either.

Thanks for reading,

~ Caek

Aww man... this is one of my favourite little dark weird manhua, I rarely read manhua and this one really caught my eyes mmm...

Thanks for reading,

~ Caek

Chapter 7. Easy translation, took me a couple of minutes

Chapter 8? OH GOD, 24 frames and tons of text.

I hope I can get it out for tomorrow...

~ Caek

tfw

Chapter 6 is probably the best yet mmm...

I'm back with Chapter 4 in a new format!

The title pages are gone, chapters are in long-strip format, and there's a nice little endslate. This should make it faster to process releases, so I'm looking forward to announcing a new, more frequent upload schedule soon!

~ Caek

New format is nice. Keep it up! The stories are far from thrilling, but a break like this is nice too.

Chapter 5: wat ._.

I'm back with Chapter 4 in a new format!

The title pages are gone, chapters are in long-strip format, and there's a nice little endslate. This should make it faster to process releases, so I'm looking forward to announcing a new, more frequent upload schedule soon!

~ Caek

@fish_151

You can consider each chapter to be a short, self-contained story.

so are lil' green and lil' blue different people in each chapter? This was funny at first, but it's getting kind of dull no constancy with who the characters are supposed to be.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics