Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.53 - 32votes)

Green & Blue

Alt Names: alt 小绿和小蓝alt Green and Bluealt Lil' Green & Lil' Bluealt Lil' Green and Lil' Bluealt Xiaolu He Xiaolan
Author: Ocarina
Artist: Ocarina
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Lighthearted stories of stick figures (until the plot kicks in).

Original Webtoon: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/536332
Go to Green & Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

So yeah we have a Discord channel now, pls join because we're lonely for future releases~

I'm not even sad about Proto-Robo Green, I'm just imagining that the reason why Blue put him in the storage room this whole time was because he kept accidentally cockblocking Blue and Pink (probably her name right?)

Im sure green was like “this is what your grandpa told me to do” so its not his fault he wanted to keep blue a virgin

I'm not even sad about Proto-Robo Green, I'm just imagining that the reason why Blue put him in the storage room this whole time was because he kept accidentally cockblocking Blue and Pink (probably her name right?) 

Huh... maybe Green himself didn't know how long it would take for him to completely vanish until he started disappearing?

Spoiler

Chapter 38: So what Green's saying there is... he wouldn't have really "committed" to Blue until that happened? So I guess that was like a supernatural shotgun wedding?

Spoiler

Chapter 38: So what Green's saying there is... he wouldn't have really "committed" to Blue until that happened? So I guess that was like a supernatural shotgun wedding?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Oh man Chapter 36 is too real. Except I never really believed anyone whenever they said that and I still ended up a massive failure. If I'm going to end up average anyways, I'd much rather have the courage to take on huge responsibilities I never would have considered if I didn't think I was the chosen one

It is also to real because I am god damn jealous of these little kids who are way smarter than I'll ever be

Chapter 37: Draw your OTP

To be fair to the rest of the western world though, at least things in other Western Not English languages are spelled the way they're pronounced.

But in English, if you asked me to spell that longass word, I'd have nothing. If I asked my parents to write the character for Piang, they'd have nothing too

The romanticization of a corporate rivalry I never thought I wanted

Oh shit I wasn't expecting an update until that longass chapter. Thanks!

I feel like what Blue's talking about it more like what weebs would want more than what the original developers want. I can think of a few people that would argue on end for basically leaving a game/show/book purely translated with no localizations, but man does that get confusing for people who aren't familiar with the original culture

From the comments I've read, the chapter was criticizing Chinese games that had an overt focus on telling Chinese myths without caring about the gameplay. So the games end up feeling less like entertainment and more like a ham-fisted attempt to teach Chinese mythology, which is why they rarely last more than a few years despite impressive graphics and huge budgets.

This is a manhua? Because it really looks like something the whitest of white America spit out.

I'm sorry that this manhua didn't please you in the least, but I'm pretty sure that the comic you were looking for is called "Cyanide & Happiness".

This is a manhua? Because it really looks like something the whitest of white America spit out.

Oh shit I wasn't expecting an update until that longass chapter. Thanks!

I feel like what Blue's talking about it more like what weebs would want more than what the original developers want. I can think of a few people that would argue on end for basically leaving a game/show/book purely translated with no localizations, but man does that get confusing for people who aren't familiar with the original culture

Spoiler

I mean I guess it was spoiled for us since the intro chapter

Spoiler

Someone giving me an opportunity to talk about future chapters of G&B? MY TIME TO SHINE

(long text ahead with very heavy spoilers, read at your own discretion)

Spoiler

I mean I guess it was spoiled for us since the intro chapter

Spoiler

Someone giving me an opportunity to talk about future chapters of G&B? MY TIME TO SHINE

(long text ahead with very heavy spoilers, read at your own discretion)

Spoiler

I've been looking through the original comic, and since we're probably not going to get translations for those parts for a loooong time, I need to ask--

Spoiler

I've been looking through the original comic, and since we're probably not going to get translations for those parts for a loooong time, I need to ask--

Spoiler

Well, if you can't nerf something, the other solution is a constant powercreep. Don't worry Blue, you could be a C, for Common, or even lower, a mob drop

And happy birthday Rosie!

Reuploaded chapter 13 because I noticed that it was missing a page OTL

Also today (September 7) is Rosie's (my QCer and occasional editor) birthday, so feel free to send her a happy birthday message on our Wordpress! *cough*shamelessplug*cough*

It's Flax... Flax appeared... This is incredible...

Actually that was Yellow (from chapter 13)... Flax won't appear until chapter fifty-something :/

It's Flax... Flax appeared... This is incredible...

I guess Green's just immortal. Not the weirdest thing about them I guess

This is why I hate systems where one test, or anything, determines something huge or life changing. Yeah I'm not fond of taking tons of exams, but it's better than nearly dying for one

Agreed. As someone who endured the Chinese education system for a very brief period of my life, I can say that while it might be hard for the smart students, it is downright soul-crushing for the less talented students, as they are constantly subjected to stress and ridicule by their entourage for "not living up to society's expectations".
(Am I getting too heavy-hearted for a comedic manhua about two stick figures?)

This is why I hate systems where one test, or anything, determines something huge or life changing. Yeah I'm not fond of taking tons of exams, but it's better than nearly dying for one

Making up names for scientific discoveries is still on the table though

I loved this chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics