Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 77votes)

Mujang

Alt Names: alt 무장alt Ujang
Author: Kim Chul Hyun
Artist: Kim Chul Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Set during the Goryeo military regime, a hero that arises from a slave to be reborn as a general.

Raws available at: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/mujang
Go to Mujang Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

Thanks for your hard work!

Did he just leave his fist print on that guy's body? Holy shit

I really wonder will he feel nothing if he is kicked in the you know what area.

Thank you eieiron!!

I read that whole chapter without knowing who's this Geo guy...not out mc right, maybe the bulky dude? Need the names to sink into my head once and for all.

Yeah it's that chunky guy! I was worried this might happen :(

I read that whole chapter without knowing who's this Geo guy...not out mc right, maybe the bulky dude? Need the names to sink into my head once and for all.

finally the destructor appear! i have been waiting for a translation of this webtoon for a very long time thank eieiron.

Thanks for your hard work, great job and I really enjoy this .
Thanks for the chapters, you're awesome!

I'll be aiming for 1-2 releases a day, at least for a couple weeks... Gotta figure out how to buy the pay to view chapters once I reach 30 though :/

Uploading...

I officially love you!

Thank you for you hard work!

Yash some moar martial arts webtoons. 

Pretty girl on chapter 2!

Ah... small mistake with chapter 2 :(, I'll quickly do chapter 3 and upload both

eieiron i can only say...

giphy.gif

Ah... small mistake with chapter 2 :(, I'll quickly do chapter 3 and upload both

Thanks for all your work! Enjoying it so far!

been waiting on this one quite some time, great series :)

Very interesting!

Uploading...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics