Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 77votes)

Mujang

Alt Names: alt 무장alt Ujang
Author: Kim Chul Hyun
Artist: Kim Chul Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Set during the Goryeo military regime, a hero that arises from a slave to be reborn as a general.

Raws available at: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/mujang
Go to Mujang Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

But I do believe he will kill that swordsman...he is the prick who did that to the kids face after all. 

He doesn't know that tho, right?

Kwon keeps saying "die" or "kill" a lot but no body is even actually dying.

It's like dear boy haha..But I do believe he will kill that swordsman...he is the prick who did that to the kids face after all. 

Kwon keeps saying "die" or "kill" a lot but no body is even actually dying.

I just want to thank you for the releases it would of never even heard of this great story without your uploads.

Thanks for all the releases so far!

Just a quick pointer:

In chapter 27 there's a panel that reads "I wouldn't of have", it should actually be "I wouldn't have".

Yeah, that was released too early. I'll be doing all uploads for batoto from now on.

edit: and thanks! <3

Thanks for all the releases so far!

Just a quick pointer:

In chapter 27 there's a panel that reads "I wouldn't of have", it should actually be "I wouldn't have".

"Do I kill you or not?"

Spoiler

Some of you may already know this, but GoS and I have decided to work together in the hopes that we'd have a release a day. You'll be able to view the GoS releases on the day of release at their site, and after 24 hours it will be available on batoto also. My releases will be released on both simultaneously. My real life commitments are increasing though, so this may change in future.

The 2 missed bubbles are saying

"If he's dead, bring me his corpse."

"Yes."

Thank you for today's release eieiron! Less than half way through the chapter, ch 23, you failed to translate a henchmen's dialogue, just thought i should inform you :)

Missed his chance really thought he was going to head back there just then but nope goes in and engages "enemy".

I swear, I'm more worried about the siblings right now than Kwon's fight.

(but not really)

I swear, I'm more worried about the siblings right now than Kwon's fight.

Kwon should have killed all of them...and how did he not see the other gang of people?

Thank you <3

Eieiron, thanks for translating this webtoon, it looks very interesting. I'm currently at ch18, and I hope you don't mind, but one bubble was left in Korean, near the end, just before the guy asks about Kwon's brother, his "thought bubble". Can you please check it when it's convenient for you?

And happy holidays and thanks again for letting us read this great webtoon! :))

Fixing now!

edit: yeah i was doing that one on my ultrabook at a friends house. thanks for telling me ;D

Eieiron, thanks for translating this webtoon, it looks very interesting. I'm currently at ch18, and I hope you don't mind, but one bubble was left in Korean, near the end, just before the guy asks about Kwon's brother, his "thought bubble". Can you please check it when it's convenient for you?

And happy holidays and thanks again for letting us read this great webtoon! :))

(S)he probably tried to read it just after it was uploaded. That usually happens on batoto, it usually takes a few minutes before we can read a new chapter. I also had to reload chapter 15 to be able to read it :)

Ahhh okay makes sense! Happy holidays everyone!!!

weird... I can see it on my end :o

(S)he probably tried to read it just after it was uploaded. That usually happens on batoto, it usually takes a few minutes before we can read a new chapter. I also had to reload chapter 15 to be able to read it :)

Thank you very much for the christmas present! It was great!

Anyways, get ready guys. From here on out it is a pure adrenaline rush of violence, revenge. Broken bones and OP fighting. I am tensing my toes in anticipation.

chapter 19 and 20 don't show up :(

weird... I can see it on my end :o

you, eieiron, are awesome. Best. Gift. Ever.

chapter 19 and 20 don't show up :(

This webtoon needs more recognition, I think too many people have yet to stumble upon this webtoon. I think you shouldn't upload here for awhile and upload like half a dozen+ chapters at once, that way maybe it might get some attention. I know whenever I see bulk releases of anything on the main page, it gets my attention so, yet not try it?

Thanks for your feedback! I had thought of it, but I'm really impatient... but now that you brought it up as well, I'll try it out :)

This webtoon needs more recognition, I think too many people have yet to stumble upon this webtoon. I think you shouldn't upload here for awhile and upload like half a dozen+ chapters at once, that way maybe it might get some attention. I know whenever I see bulk releases of anything on the main page, it gets my attention so, yet not try it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics