Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 77votes)

Mujang

Alt Names: alt 무장alt Ujang
Author: Kim Chul Hyun
Artist: Kim Chul Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Set during the Goryeo military regime, a hero that arises from a slave to be reborn as a general.

Raws available at: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/mujang
Go to Mujang Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

Dayum! These kids are getting rekt by Kwon.

is no one ever going to fill the gap from 52 to 64?

read at the scanlation's website if you want it up to date, it's up to 160 (currently 152 in batoto).

is no one ever going to fill the gap from 52 to 64?

Yeeeeaaah! Mongol bastards gonna get rekt!

A lot of people were complaining but silence for the win. Waiting patiently to get better and better is for the win.

The development in recent chapters is great. By that I don't only mean his martial strength but his character. He is not just about revenge anymore but something more than that.

Cricketu Batu! }:D

I just hope that mulatto asshole dies soon. He's so annoying.

oh sweet, when did we get the animated cover?

A crow from our group made it for our site but I had to put it on here as well as it legit is badass imo.

oh sweet, when did we get the animated cover?

oLXj5ra.jpg *tips fedora*

tipping-intensifies.gif

oLXj5ra.jpg *tips fedora*

Read ahead and all I can say is...this is basically Korean period drama DBZ and Kwon is Goku...

no way, Manjeok looks more like Goku

Read ahead and all I can say is...this is basically Korean period drama DBZ and Kwon is Goku...

I like that look

Sigh. This is like his second or third execution.
This is getting really formulaic. It's like every fight the author uses the same patterns

Well that's the thing with revenge, in most cases you can't understand it as you are not the who tries to mete it out. And his " it ain't even my final form" stems from the fact that since he is son of manjeok who was hailed as the strongest he may be as strong as him or even stronger because you know "children". All in all it's cliche, but give me a story that isn't even in a tiny bit cliche. Plus translator on some chapter gave us a timeline which showed that a few incidents really happened (slave rebellion by manjeok).

It doesn't matter if the premise is cliche or not. It's really the way how this author presents the material that bothers me. Honestly, thank you for telling me that this is based on a real event (since I love historical stories) or else I would have totally given up on it.

[continue].....

Spoiler

Man, i'm just so tired of the

"Don't get too full of yourself kid"

"I'm the general who of wherever lol i'm so strong"

"Oh shit how is this kid so strong"

"This is not even my full power"

"I-Impossible! I was understimating him!"

"Ok now i'll go all out! Don't understimate me kid!"

"He actually beat me jesus so strong impossible"

Thanks GOS! 

It's okay. To me personally the art and story lacks a darker tone. It's too clean for a revenge story. Just my opinion. 

Also his martial art moves/pose is kinda weird. I can't imagine his dad move like that. It almost like the artist use reference from a ballet dance. Or is there a martial from Korea that moves like that? 

art is good, action is good... but story and character progression/development is practically non existent... blahblahblah. so emo. needs revenge nghhh. im gunna kill everyone like a true edgelord. blahblahblah send everyone to kill him. blablabla i havent even unleashed my fourth form. i thought that it was gonna be good from the first 10 chapters but it turns out to be a typical revenge story of an overpowerful arrogant MC with no substance. nevertheless im going to keep reading it in hope that I'm proven wrong. it's like the MC just oversweeps everyone and I'm getting bored. fights aren't exciting enough (for now)... i hope that the newest character can break that trend but the last scene made it not very probable.

Well that's the thing with revenge, in most cases you can't understand it as you are not the who tries to mete it out. And his " it ain't even my final form" stems from the fact that since he is son of manjeok who was hailed as the strongest he may be as strong as him or even stronger because you know "children". All in all it's cliche, but give me a story that isn't even in a tiny bit cliche. Plus translator on some chapter gave us a timeline which showed that a few incidents really happened (slave rebellion by manjeok).

Kwon's real power is that he keeps raising flags on every girl that he meets.

wish we could catch up to raws LOL but thanks for scanlation

Fights get more and more epic.

I find it hard to 'get' the story line, if some kind soul could post a summary, I would be very thankful.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics