Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 252votes)

D.Gray-man

Alt Names: alt ディー・グレイマンalt Dī Gureimanalt Thầy trừ tàalt ד.גריי-מן
Author: Hoshino Katsura
Artist: Hoshino Katsura
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in a fictional 19th century England, D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year-old boy who roams the earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after the Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as akuma.
Go to D.Gray-man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 6 Replies
Topic its back A new chapter New Window aar54on
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any news on new chapters? New Window Akenonaga
  • 1 Replies
Topic allen as a noah New Window Antalius
  • 1 Replies
Topic show the love New Window eorgeburns7
  • 8 Replies

140 Comments

Finally ! We're going to get some answers.

I stopped reading this like a few chapters after the end of the anime....and now I had forgotten all the feels and the details; gunna reread this whole thing before the new anime comes out!

Wait what? New anime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXPdSTEBdhE

I stopped reading this like a few chapters after the end of the anime....and now I had forgotten all the feels and the details; gunna reread this whole thing before the new anime comes out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lt3W6cgTa4&feature=youtu.be

anime confirmed!!!!!

So, given that chapter 219 was clearly not a mirage (since a new one was released some days ago), I now feel more reassured and pretty confident... Time to re-read the entire thing *grins*

I thought this series was done years ago...

Who's who!? I'm so lost! 

I already miss Allen, I mean, I missed him before, but well, you know.

Glad the series is being translated again but this begs the question. Why? Did they serialize it without Hoshino? Did her health take a good turn? Was this just a chapter they forgot to translate before the hiatus?

the series was on hiatus for years. this is the first new chapter since 2012.

i don't remember what the hell's going on anymore, and i don't want to reread it...

anyone wanna summarize for me?

As far as I can remember...

Spoiler

KarchAmadeo
Aug 01 2015 11:02 PM

Glad the series is being translated again but this begs the question. Why? Did they serialize it without Hoshino? Did her health take a good turn? Was this just a chapter they forgot to translate before the hiatus?

i don't remember what the hell's going on anymore, and i don't want to reread it...

I think Allen has walked and gone "missing" from the organisation after the Asian Branch visit. Apart from that idk...

Quite the ridiculously stupid comment here but: <3

Nooo! Not yaoi!

KarchAmadeo
Jul 31 2015 02:58 PM

We finally have a return and we get this bomb.

Spoiler

Soooooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler

ooooooooh

Of all my predictions, that was not one. I think I like it though? As mind bending as this is.

Eeeeh... we seem to be missing a couple of chapters.

OOooooo what a twist.
The last impression I had of this series before it went into hiatus was bore of the overly cryptic conversation, excessively numerous mysterious events and introduction of new stuffs. Despite that this twist somehow pique some interest back.
Kudos to author.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWozOw8gbFAc8dg4GFL-y

Omigawd yaaaasssss

Except now I have to reread the entire thing-wait that's not a problem. Yay now I get to reread the entire thing!!!! :D

Well for the last two years I've posted in this hoping for a chapter around the same time so maybe in another year we will see a new chapter!

Finally in another three months I would of posted again wishing for a new chapter.  Now it is here!

200_s.gif

Time to read it from the top!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics