Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 252votes)

D.Gray-man

Alt Names: alt ディー・グレイマンalt Dī Gureimanalt Thầy trừ tàalt ד.גריי-מן
Author: Hoshino Katsura
Artist: Hoshino Katsura
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in a fictional 19th century England, D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year-old boy who roams the earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after the Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as akuma.
Go to D.Gray-man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 6 Replies
Topic its back A new chapter New Window aar54on
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any news on new chapters? New Window Akenonaga
  • 1 Replies
Topic allen as a noah New Window Antalius
  • 1 Replies
Topic show the love New Window eorgeburns7
  • 8 Replies

140 Comments

This manga is still not yet finish, huh?.. Hmmm. been ages.. I guess I have to give this a reread to see what's happening now. Hope it's worth the time now.
Will there be a new chapter this month ?? :<
That omake made my eyes sad
Well, I still have

Spoiler
Timcampy.........................:'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Aaargh! I want to kill that Apocryphos so bad!!! That annoying bastard!
Oh Millennium Earl, how I missed your chubby physique. How long I've wanted to see that sh*t-eating grin of yours. I missed you earl, I really do :D
What the hell!? and another break? I think I'm gonna die ;A;
when a MONTHLY series goes on a break... wow... just wth... mangaka must be one hell of a slacker...
Where is Road Kamelot? Is she dead? Damn! one of the character i liked and I don't know even is she is alive
Damn it another monthly break!!! Posted Image
Spoiler
@Sioliar
Yes, well, all series will forever and ever have new readers, till the time they cannot be found on this Earth in any way, really. xD As someone who also has read D.Gray-man for many, many years, I know it can feel odd... ^^;
@Opal

Thanks man. And yeah, kind of forgot some people are still new to the manga : P
Sometime, its hard to believe. 0.o
Who cares about the release pace? Honestly, I'm not here for dozes, I'm here for some QUALITY reads... Can't be only one that is able to follow a plot even if it's not jumping at me all the time...
*feeling pissy*

@Sioliar
Please re-read the few last chapters, you will notice that there is a red string. Even though Hoshino isn't saying everything straight out at you, it doesn't mean it hasn't been said. ; )

Also, everyone, please, PLEASE, HIDE the spoilers with [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] ! It's a lot nicer to everybody else, not making them see what they may not want to see. ^^;
the anime caught up with the manga then stop cause not enough materials to continue and the manga changed from weekly to monthly released.... its an awesome story but the bad part is we have to wait for each chapter. but the progression of the story is good i hope the future chapters would be more exciting.
I hope they start explaining things soon ):
Meh, can someone delete double post. Double pressed "sumbit" >.>
So who is allen? Is he some weird guy with memory loose and nearly immortal? Forever young? O.o
The last chapter was so confusing, it erases most of the previous stories. And these memories he had of Mana was fake aswell?
The hell is going on in this manga...
This manga has become quite
Spoiler
If Johnny is dead, I'll be so happy, the most annoying character in this series bar non.

But of course that won't happen, author likes the homo-lust between them too much for that to happen. :/
Wow, can't believe the author just killed him off like that; that was rather simple and irritating.
the suspense is killing me...gaaaaah!!!
Ang3l I think you need to read this again in its entirety
This series can go on forever! I'll be here toread it every month! Yay Link!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics