Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 53votes)

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

Alt Names: alt ヤマトナデシコ七変化alt La Evolución a la Mujer Perfectaalt Mükemmel Kızın Değişimialt Perfect Girl Evolutionalt The Wallfloweralt Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Author: Hayakawa Tomoko
Artist: Hayakawa Tomoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's a gorgeous, spacious mansion, and four handsome, fifteen-year-old friends are allowed to live in it for free! There's only one condition - that within three years the guys must transform the owner's wallflower niece into a lady befitting the palace in which they all live! How hard can it be?

Enter Sunako Nakahara, the agoraphobic, horror-movie-loving, pockmark-faced, frizzy-haired, fashion-illiterate recluse who tends to break into explosive nosebleeds whenever she sees anyone attractive. This project is going to take more than our four heroes ever expected: it needs a miracle!
Go to Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter and whatnot New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 4 Replies

43 Comments

As, as I thought; we're wrapped back to the beginning.

That said, they did make a little progress.
WOW.

Is the series finally going to wrap up in this or the next volume?

or will the next chapter roll us back to square one again?
Wait...was there...actual progress in this chapter?
Tama-chan!!!!! She will eventually make Ranmaru submit to her will because she is that many kinds of epic.
As a side note, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this or not...but most of the time when Sunako is in her "beautiful" form, it's when she is interacting with Kyouhei. Since her whole chibi thing is a metaphor for how other people see her (including herself), I think this may be a metaphor for how Kyouhei sees her for who she really is more so than anyone else and also how she tends to be herself more when around him.
I can't believe this manga is still going on.
I love all the characters. All of 'em! They all have such gusto, I could watch them do random stuff that doesn't advance the plot forever. Which is good, because that seems to be the plan. ;)
Noi-chan and Tamao-chan are absolutely adorable! They're about my favorite part of this manga. Ranmaru/Tamao almost supercedes Kyohei/Sunako as my favorite couple. If only Ranmaru would stop being a ladies' man... Well, I hope he will eventually, anyway.
The evil flowers images look really cool and attractive, especially the ones on the last page, first and third.
I love this series, Sunako is so awesome, but it's also one of those seires that just goes on for waaay tooo looooong. The first couple of volumes are great, but afterwards it's a bit hit and miss with the chapters. Some are still great, but too many seem repetitious and boring. Still, I'll read it, just because Sunako = <3
i love sunako..! :D
I sometimes just skip parts where oda and noi-chan hav their lil sesions and just find the parts that have Kyohei and Sunako coz they shooo CUTTEE!!!!><"
I still remember when the first chapter came out xDD
I was always thinking, "Thank GOD Sunako is not another annoying protagonist!!!!"
Then the updates became really really slow, so I even forgot the entire manga's existence. But since it was uploaded just recently, I decided to read it all over again and let me just say this:

I would take Sunako as a best friend any day xD
And if I was a guy, I would definitely fall for her.

She is just too cute >3< <3
MY EYES THEY BURN SO GOOD

WHY CANT I SSTOPPPP
Aw, poor Sunako. ;u;
Spoiler
Everyone is going to hate me for saying this, but if I had to choose between Otami and Sunako, I would also...Posted Image
The relationship between Kyohei and Sunako is slow but it's still a good romance manga.
Funny manga. I love how Sunako can stand up for herself.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics