Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 151votes)

Diamond no Ace

Alt Names: alt Ace of Diamondalt Ace of the Diamondalt ダイヤのAalt ダイヤのエースalt Daiya no Aalt Daiya no Acealt Diamond's Acealt 钻石王牌
Author: Terajima Yuuji
Artist: Terajima Yuuji
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It is a manga of high-school baseball. The main character, who is a pitcher from a country high school, accidentally gets teamed up with a catcher from a school with an elite baseball team. He decides to quit his school to attend the school that this catcher plays...

Winner of the 53rd Annual Shogakukan Manga award (2008) and the 34th Annual Kodansha Manga Award for the Shounen category.

Sequel: Diamond no Ace- Act II ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-ace-act-ii-r16168 )

Spin-off- Diamond no Brass!! ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-brass-r20226 )
Go to Diamond no Ace Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapters 330-365 and 402-411 New Window pikachuman
  • 1 Replies
Topic Just venting about the anime New Window jrusse18
  • 11 Replies
Topic the missing chapters New Window sipouwa
  • 1 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 13 Replies
Topic Ace of Diamond Board Game New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies

382 Comments

It may only be me, but I find it sad that many Japanese seem to know more about Baseball than most Americans. At least that is the opion I reached after reading/watching Major and H2.

Add One Outs to that list, incredible amounts of fun.  Anime's great too.

finally :)

These chapters go by too fast!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

KNUCKLE BALL???

:batoto_010:

Why don't they just walk him

cause if they manage to out their clean up, it would crush their morale/hope.  Plus, they were expecting an out from a hit off of a ball (that was the plan anyways). 

repeated updates ftw!

too predictable...

Why don't they just walk him

Man... this has been getting better and better, it's becoming one of my favorites. Thank you Imangascans for the back-to-back releases.

"His self-confidence is right in his balls."

when you said it without understanding the situation it become somewhat ..... 

"His self-confidence is right in his balls."

wow thats awesome job iMangascans, thanksalote

It may only be me, but I find it sad that many Japanese seem to know more about Baseball than most Americans. At least that is the opion I reached after reading/watching Major and H2.

woooo, hoping for some more bs stunts before he get swapped out again (or hopefully he stay full game)

this is starting to get interesting

Finally, Sawamura gets to pitch again....

more more moreee

I really like this manga, but the characters really need to relax their faces once in a while. So many pages with 100% angry eyebrow coverage to show that they're ALL SO INTENSE OMG.

wooot new chap out ty lads
thanks for the update. always enjoy this series :)
ahh... love the reads!

thanks for the updates.. ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics