Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 151votes)

Diamond no Ace

Alt Names: alt Ace of Diamondalt Ace of the Diamondalt ダイヤのAalt ダイヤのエースalt Daiya no Aalt Daiya no Acealt Diamond's Acealt 钻石王牌
Author: Terajima Yuuji
Artist: Terajima Yuuji
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It is a manga of high-school baseball. The main character, who is a pitcher from a country high school, accidentally gets teamed up with a catcher from a school with an elite baseball team. He decides to quit his school to attend the school that this catcher plays...

Winner of the 53rd Annual Shogakukan Manga award (2008) and the 34th Annual Kodansha Manga Award for the Shounen category.

Sequel: Diamond no Ace- Act II ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-ace-act-ii-r16168 )

Spin-off- Diamond no Brass!! ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-brass-r20226 )
Go to Diamond no Ace Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapters 330-365 and 402-411 New Window pikachuman
  • 1 Replies
Topic Just venting about the anime New Window jrusse18
  • 11 Replies
Topic the missing chapters New Window sipouwa
  • 1 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 13 Replies
Topic Ace of Diamond Board Game New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies

382 Comments

Yay for new chapters.

Thanks to the scanlators.

It lives! 

Well done getting it out all the same.  Anime is pretty cringe compared to the manga

I'm really sorry for the slow updates because we only have 2 members working right now and some of us have a life too but expect a chapter this week. Really sorry.

Looking for Cleaners/Typesetters/Proofreaders for this.

I know the anime caught with the manga, but I don't want to watch the anime I want to read the manga.

Is there any chance that someone will continue this? I really enjoy this through manga NOT anime. 

For those that want to continue on to the second season of Ace of Diamond, I recommend watching the anime. At episode ~40 the anime caught up to chapter 366. 

someone should remove chapter 384 since it is just a duplicate of 385.

todays anime episode brought us to chapter 366 and beyond, now i can resume reading the chps after the anime, so good.

Do you happen to know which anime episode(s) roughly coincide with the beginning of the manga gap? Thanks!

Edit: Answering my own question - based on the wikipedia page, it looks like manga chapter 307 lines up with either episode 23 or 24 of Ace of Diamond: Second Season. Episode 40 aired on January 11, so there's only 17-18 episodes to watch in order to get caught up in the manga.

todays anime episode brought us to chapter 366 and beyond, now i can resume reading the chps after the anime, so good.

But the pepe miyuki worked and everyone got interested of helping us ;;

Now you know how stressing it was, Faguloso. Now you know. 

Good one, thanks for upload

If anyone would be willing to help with redrawing, typesetting, etc., it would be much appreciated.

There are still 60 chapters to go. I really don't have the energy anymore to try and fill this gap. I honestly wish I had, but I do not. I got burned out.

Thank you so much for all the hard work, I know that many others also appreciate you trying to fill the gap!! Seeing the updates has been a great joy. ^__^

There are still 60 chapters to go. I really don't have the energy anymore to try and fill this gap. I honestly wish I had, but I do not. I got burned out.

Thank you for all the hard work, still (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Omg please continue this, you all are so close to filling the gap. Its so good too read.

(unless the anime is close to chp360?)

Omg please continue this, you all are so close to filling the gap. Its so good too read.

(unless the anime is close to chp360?)

I hope someone will pickup the manga again.

We can still continue this tho ;; but without kallamez now

I hope someone will pickup the manga again.

It's the off season, you can forget now K

Drown your sorrows in redraws

>Mets lost the WS

Well, FUCK!

Well if the mets go down in 5 games we're just screwed I guess

Pray to Murphy and Wright it doesn't happen, and that Kansas is the vice-champions of the world two years in a row :B 

Well if the mets go down in 5 games we're just screwed I guess

Orioles went down and they've taken out Kallamez with them.  RIP DnA

Boy, wasn't that the truth for a while, lol. ;__;

Orioles went down and they've taken out Kallamez with them.  RIP DnA

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics