Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 46votes)

Tokkou! Maid Thunder

Alt Names: alt とっこうめいどさんだーalt 突攻!メイドサンダーalt 突攻メイドサンダーalt Tokkou Maid Thunder
Author: Yagisawa Keiichi
Artist: Yagisawa Keiichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada Masato (16) has just started living alone, and wants to enjoy his single life to the fullest.

His doting parents however, have engaged the services of a maid to do his household work for him. Yamada should have it made, right? However, the maid herself is a problem...

Published in a Shounen magazine, please do not edit demographic to Seinen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Champion+Red
Go to Tokkou! Maid Thunder Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tokkou Maid Thunder, chapter 2 New Window Master_Prichter
  • 7 Replies

45 Comments

I'm a little late but... thanks for the releases! I hope Angry Fox Scans has managed to fix whatever real life issues has been bothering it's member(s).  Hope to see more if/when you're able.

*Round of applause*

Thankd Angry Fox for translating this one, some fresh comedy!

Keep it up!

Hilarious and cute. Can't say no to the way she solves problems, either!

I missed the shit out of this. She's like a violent, rude Sotomura.

Followed. So very followed. A yankee Maid who is total Dere Dere over her master... that's impressive. I do want to know though.... how come she's so extreme about it though (really I just want to see how Yankee girl became Ultimate Fighter Maid!)

I have a feeling there will probably be a "flashback" chapter or two that will show how she went from a delinquent to a maid...

Dat beach maid~

Followed. So very followed. A yankee Maid who is total Dere Dere over her master... that's impressive. I do want to know though.... how come she's so extreme about it though (really I just want to see how Yankee girl became Ultimate Fighter Maid!)

Thanks for the update!!!

awww that was so sweet of the maid acting all normal to win the Mc the dvd recorder then punching the actor douche for dissing the Mc what a nice Yankee maid i like her unlike the dumb public moral president skank she's annoying as hell and did i mention a dumb skank.

@Norito123 You are absolutely right, that's a crazy typo XD. Unfortunately that wasn't our release so there is not much we can do XD

It isn't just me right, chapter 1 page 15 says "pubic" morals commitee....
@Mr.Late, who knows maybe he will gather more sword cleaners into his harem >:)
I am so happy to see this one picked up again. Thanks for all your hard work. It does not go unappreciated.
woahevil1 - i like how you think. Thats also true. The hell. He should enslave all of them AHAHAHAHAHAAAHA
@Lasttheories Don't worry your're not the first one to ave this happened to you XD. Also, I don't think gyudon will be too happy that you called HIM a girl :P haha.
@b-werx How? Also isn't Gyudon a woman?
I like Masato's epic facepalms XD

@LastTheories as for the name, we can still fix that XD
Lasttheories i still love you <3
My name keeps getting mispelled ._.
@Mr.late this guy could possibly have 2 women shining his sword? Why settle for only one?
thanks angry fox scans!
love the guys facial expressions
Purple Library Guy - Yeah i can see what you are getting at, but as far as i see it, it seems that she's the opressive-dere type, meaning, in the end, she'll be all shy when it comes to shining his sword with her mouth, also known as sexy time.
Mr. Late--I think she'd be doing him more than the other way around. Then he'd be obedient.
(After all, her sword is clearly larger and stiffer than his)
Well, I suppose it's harmony either way.
Why buy a mountain bike? When you can have moped...\|0.o|/ "?"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics