Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 77votes)

Short Cake Cake

Alt Names: alt ショートケーキケーキalt 쇼트 케이크 케이크alt Shortcake Cakealt كعكة الشورت كيك
Author: Morishita Suu
Artist: Morishita Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ten is a high school girl moving into a boarding house. There she meets tenants which are quite out of the norm or so she thought. The feeling of excitement is about to start.
Go to Short Cake Cake Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

98 Comments

I don't find either crush entirely believable just yet. Seems forced, to me. Wish the mangaka would give us more development and let the romance grow more organically.

I see it that they're just becoming interested in one another (isn't that what having a crush is?), and the romance will or will not grow from there.

Seems totally natural to me.

I think one Neko no Mail is enough.

ah that legendary shoujo 3455d5c8e0.gif

Falling in love already??? Its been three chapters and they hardly know each other.

Yeah.  We don't really know much about any of 'em, even the heroine really.

On the other hand . . . people do that, and it can be surprisingly accurate.  They've seen enough of each other to absorb a certain . . . attitude, a style, from them.  Consider Ten's beginning of an infatuation with Chiaki--she knows he's

--dignified

--bookish, literary

--quiet

--helpful in a crisis

--hot

Surely that's enough for most teenagers?

I don't find either crush entirely believable just yet. Seems forced, to me. Wish the mangaka would give us more development and let the romance grow more organically.

Just once I want to see a manga where a high school girl moves into a boarding house, full of worry and anticipation, and all the inhabitants are totally ordinary and boring so she never talks to them much and instead strikes up friendships at school.

I think one Neko no Mail is enough.

Falling in love already??? Its been three chapters and they hardly know each other.

Okie dokie...looks good. Will follow for now. ^^

Just once I want to see a manga where a high school girl moves into a boarding house, full of worry and anticipation, and all the inhabitants are totally ordinary and boring so she never talks to them much and instead strikes up friendships at school.

Really enjoyed this, however I hope more chapters get translated soon.

i hope the "you shouldn't be nice to girls you aren't dating" thing is an error in translation because wtf

this is cute though i dig it

El manga no tiene romance típico desde el primer capitulo, y debo decir que me encaaanta eso. El dibujo es lindo, la historia no va "lenta" pero tampoco rápida, creo que va como debe ir no más. Me alegra mucho que hayan tomado el proyecto, espero que puedan continuarlo sin problemas!

Muchas gracias!!

I think I'm already team Riku

Harem incoming

Yep, I'm warming up to Ren. Slowly, but surely. I mean there's only so many ways a heroine can revamp the plucky, scrappy shoujo lead image, but I like her so far.

This is "awws"-worthy :3

Damn, I'm simple thing, I see a cat I follow.

a shoujo girl who likes math, I'm sold!

I like the main character a lot!! But chiaki is annoying

The guy with the dark circles under his eyes is already my favourite

very cute! I love ten right now. I hope she doesn't just randomly and suddenly fall in love with Chiaki. 

Spoiler

I like Chiaki's quotes! Gives him real character that isn't shallow or contrived; not the average ikemen. Don't know about the MC just yet, but I have high hopes.

Looks sweet and the art is pretty but it's only chapter one so Imma stick around for a little lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics