Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 65votes)

Akuma no Ikenie

Alt Names: alt アクマのいけにえalt Devil's Sacrificealt 恶魔的祭品
Author: Tachibana Ayun
Artist: Tachibana Ayun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hajime lives with the twin sisters of the family of the Komatsu shrine. Inori is of a very spiritual bent and often tries to use her 'powerful' heirloom rosary to protect her friends and family from evil. The other sister, Kanau, is more practical. She often spends time trying to keep Hajime from groping women, which he is always doing by accident.

Amidst strange vampire-like murders in the community, Hajime has had a dream of a hot female demon called Satan that is lusting after his blood. Soon enough, she appears in his waking life, along with her alter ego Lucifer. After an embarrassing situation at school, Hajime and the shrine twins end up taking Satan/Lucifer into their home. Why are these demons attracted to Hajime, and what do they really want?
Go to Akuma no Ikenie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic add this please New Window imtheking
  • 1 Replies

118 Comments

Thanks for translating and uploading the chapter, how far between future releases?
"Lucifer-- An demon."

....*face-palm*
"Lucifer-- An demon."

....*face-palm*
Hajime sure is whipped here, he got put into the corner like the good little pup that he is.
This hasn't been updated for so long...I have to reread this

Posted Image
Hajime-kun? What's wrong? Why are you so stiff? ROFL
Well, it has boobs so its all good in my book.
can we see a translation here?
hmm expect 2 chaps to be released soon
i have some raw of this manga, who can translate it ???
Hajime, you lucky bastard. Fondling breasts every single fucking day. I would kill for that life.
good manga
any idea when next one's coming?
any idea when next one's coming?
Waffle, thats the beauty of mangas like this... Its over-the-top cliched, but it never gets hold *raises glass*. Plus this is decent, from what ive seen so far...
not bad.
just another series where a guy is getting slapped constantly, nothing new here.
nice manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics