Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 65votes)

Akuma no Ikenie

Alt Names: alt アクマのいけにえalt Devil's Sacrificealt 恶魔的祭品
Author: Tachibana Ayun
Artist: Tachibana Ayun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hajime lives with the twin sisters of the family of the Komatsu shrine. Inori is of a very spiritual bent and often tries to use her 'powerful' heirloom rosary to protect her friends and family from evil. The other sister, Kanau, is more practical. She often spends time trying to keep Hajime from groping women, which he is always doing by accident.

Amidst strange vampire-like murders in the community, Hajime has had a dream of a hot female demon called Satan that is lusting after his blood. Soon enough, she appears in his waking life, along with her alter ego Lucifer. After an embarrassing situation at school, Hajime and the shrine twins end up taking Satan/Lucifer into their home. Why are these demons attracted to Hajime, and what do they really want?
Go to Akuma no Ikenie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic add this please New Window imtheking
  • 1 Replies

118 Comments

Well pace seems a little too fast but well this manga is complete and have 3 volumes soooo... but nonetheless it's a good ecchi read i recommend it to ppl with such preference.
Three cheers for PROzess
It's back!
Spoiler
well they live alone and he wants a good job in the future, but if she somehow get pregnant or something there goes that, babies need a lot of time and money
Oh a new chapter
*sees PROzess name*
FUCK YEAH!!!!

on another note:-
am I the only one getting pissed off with this MC with their self-control ?
Jesus Christ man, the only thing she didn't do was beg you, could swear the guy was gay or something >___>
PROzess, clearly there are enough of us pervs to make it feel appreciated :D
great, thanks for bringing this back
PROzess is a synonym for delivering high quality ecchi.
Sadly T_T

No one associates me with anything other...
I look at the the name of the group then i saw PROzess... Ok time to read me some ecchi Manga xD
I thank you Prozess, for delivering my daily ecchi dosis.
Metatron is the voice of god; when people hear God's voice, it is actually Metatron speaking. Metatron also knows all languages.
Master Fnarg : Metatron is a real archangel's name. It's even the prime archangel !
@chapter 2, the archangels name is METATRON? that seriously sounds like a transformer or robot of some kind.
It's been only 3 chapters but this might be good... if the mc starts to do something instead of being pushed around all the time... Lucy-chan is neat :P
Posted Image
STOP LAUGHING AT ME YOU DAMN SPARROW!
Pool chapter, fan-service + romance = <3 WIN!!!
Finally, a romance that seems to be goong somewhere.
Hajime, grow some freakin balls!!!! i mean, your in a temple, and your an archangel. they should be worshipping you. put them in there places and stop getting beaten up for accidents and stuff. be a man for once. if i was him i'd be puttin a b*tch in here place(the flat-chested little sister).
this thing has a lot of holes in the plot... is really hard to follow up at some points...
plainly put... this is straight up shameless fanservice...

this actually reminds me of that old manga about the male MC whom was like lucifer or satan or whatever reincarnated and her childhood friend was give the task by god to make love to him and bear his child in order to seal SATAN.

is basically the same thing with more fanservice.
pool chapter convinced me, Lucifer/Satan (still feels weird calling her that) was just too cute.
looks good
first chapter good
second meh
i´ll decide if i keep reading after the third

I hate MC who pretendto be "bad" and say GTFO and then just because the other person says something a bit (or not even a bit) sad, they go into: Coward and Regret mode
why bitch about the grammar be happy some1 is nice enough to do this non profit
Well on the grammar...that's kinda to be expected when the editor's English is so-so and only a token effort is made on the proofreading.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics