Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 42votes)

Shima Shima

Alt Names: alt シマシマalt Have a Good Night!alt 재워드립니다
Author: Yamazaki Sayaka
Artist: Yamazaki Sayaka
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shio Houkigi runs an aromatherapy salon by day, but has another occupation by night. She runs "Striped Sheep," a service that provides relief to women who have a hard time falling asleep without a man by their side.
Go to Shima Shima Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

If this manga was a grape... it's a very good grape..
its sweet. It's a sort of a prostitution ring with no sex involved. After sleeping with the girls or before they take care of them.
one year later, nice!
Unusual job, kind of risky, but interesting.
Wow I just randomly clicked on this. What a great find!
I wonder about the true nature of Gai. It seems like he's always putting up a front. That and it's not often the little brother will "take responsibility" for their older brother by sleeping with his ex-wife... even if it's fully clothed.
Thank you so much for the new chapter. Feels likes I've been waiting forever.
I love the unique feel of this story and its characters. It has such a calm steady atmosphere yet still makes you want to know what happens next.
enjoy the chapter!
if anyone has good raws of this series then plz contact me.
Interesting. She runs a business where young men are hired to sleep with women :D

... literally.
I like the pace. Pretty good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics