Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 562votes)

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Alt Names: alt 亚人酱有话要说alt 亜人ちゃんは語りたいalt Demi-chan Konuşmak İstiyoralt 데미는 이야기하고 싶어alt Interviews With Monster Girlsalt לדמי-צאן יש משהו לאמר
Author: Petosu
Artist: Petosu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Succubus, Dullahan and Vampire. They are known as Ajin, or "demi"s and are slightly different than the average human. They have lived alongside humans for ages under persecution. However, in recent years, they have become accepted as members of society. This manga follows a high school biology teacher who has a great interest in demis and his interaction with the various demis in his school, each with their own cute problems.

Won 2nd place in the DaVinchi x NicoNico Tsugi ni Kuru 2016 Manga Awards.
Go to Demi-chan wa Kataritai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who would you take as a grilfriend? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic Looking for another manga with the same kind of plot New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, this is getting an anime. thoughts? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

863 Comments

Ah, I know this manga! Every time I go to Amazon.co.jp, they're recommending it. And I was always wondering, "What is it with you guys and always bugging me to buy this manga?" I see now. They know me all too well.
Interesting 1st chapter. Can't wait to see more

surprisingly good ... follow ...

and thanks for "Cirno9Baka" ... =3= ... cheers

Despite what the copy/paste disclaimer said, if nobody picks it up before Hadi Girl finishes, I will XD I freaking love this manga after 1 volume, it's reeally cute and I'm surprised it's not being translated yet.

Cirno9Baka is the hero we need, as undeserving we might be.

Hmm..

I wonder if more monstrous-looking demis exist in this manga's universe.

Vampire, Succubus, Dullahan, and Yuki-onna are well-known for their very humanish body.

So i was wondering, if only a very humanish monsters exist, is a creature like a centaur or lamia is out of question?

Well, while as Cirno9Baka states, that the manga will focus on the four initial demis, i'm hoping for at least some mention on any other kind of demis.

nice art, funny story... instant follow!

WoW...another treasure...

Auto-follow...

Found a potential gem :D

So I wake up early in the morning and read through all of Inuyashiki which was a decent read then I find this... definitely helped change my mood. It feels fresh and I can see how comedy can roll off these characters. I hope it gets picked up.

Yes, finally!

Interesting. Does this have an overarching story or is it more monstergirl-of-the-week like Nurse Hitomi?

It just revolves around the four introduced here. It's really nice getting to know more about them as the story goes on

Interesting. Does this have an overarching story or is it more monstergirl-of-the-week like Nurse Hitomi?

Despite what the copy/paste disclaimer said, if nobody picks it up before Hadi Girl finishes, I will XD I freaking love this manga after 1 volume, it's reeally cute and I'm surprised it's not being translated yet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics