Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 562votes)

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Alt Names: alt 亚人酱有话要说alt 亜人ちゃんは語りたいalt Demi-chan Konuşmak İstiyoralt 데미는 이야기하고 싶어alt Interviews With Monster Girlsalt לדמי-צאן יש משהו לאמר
Author: Petosu
Artist: Petosu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Succubus, Dullahan and Vampire. They are known as Ajin, or "demi"s and are slightly different than the average human. They have lived alongside humans for ages under persecution. However, in recent years, they have become accepted as members of society. This manga follows a high school biology teacher who has a great interest in demis and his interaction with the various demis in his school, each with their own cute problems.

Won 2nd place in the DaVinchi x NicoNico Tsugi ni Kuru 2016 Manga Awards.
Go to Demi-chan wa Kataritai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who would you take as a grilfriend? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic Looking for another manga with the same kind of plot New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, this is getting an anime. thoughts? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

863 Comments

Vampire-chan is cute AF

Thanks for yet another great work C9B!

I couldn't resist and so I've seen  the raws up to the 2nd volume, the plot seems to be remain solid, funny and nice.

Finally here!!
Been waiting for months for anyone to scanlate this
Thanks a lot Cirno9Baka!!

I think me and my group will continue this one. Look forward to more!

This looks awesome. Hopefully it gets picked up!

Maybe because their number is small, they still considered as unknown creature rather than human with different culture/value/etc.

From browsing the raws this manga apparently focuses on what passes for "biology" where ajin are concerned. Actually, two of the ajin biology jokes are already shown in the first chapter: a yuki onna getting heatstroke and a dullahan losing her head from a cold. All the cute problems the cute ajin girls have are "biological" in nature, not cultural. That, in a nutshell, is why MC isn't an anthropologist.

Anthropology isn't culturology anymore. It's a science that studies human's structure, individual differences, and evolution. Though I agree on the point that demi-humans aren't exactly human.

First chapter was fun!

I LIKE IT

thor.gif

Looks like it could be enjoyable. I guess we'll have to wait for some group to pick it up to see.

Aww, I thought someone finally picked this up. q_q Thanks for the 1st chapter though, Cirno9Baka. o/... Alright, since I still have the 1st volume lying around on my hard-drive.. I just gotta find a TL, eh? xP Anyone's having too much free time in here? :D

EVERYTHING IS NOW OKAY

love y'all
Spoiler

So you're telling me that you wanted to be an anthropologist. Then why are you studying biology?

Anthro = human.

They're not exactly human.

...wat?

There was an upload in Japanese. 

haha, don't worry about it. Thanks for fixing it.

EDIT: ...except now page 10 is duplicated and the page after it is missing

this is generating a lot more work than you thought it would, isn't it

oh god

DAMMIT I MESSED UP SORRY

haha, don't worry about it. Thanks for fixing it.

EDIT: ...except now page 10 is duplicated and the page after it is missing

this is generating a lot more work than you thought it would, isn't it

...wat?

"v2" for some reason was uploaded with only two pages translated. Seems like a simple mix-up

DAMMIT I MESSED UP SORRY

...wat?

DAMMIT I MESSED UP SORRY

Don't worry, i'm waiting..

DAMMIT I MESSED UP SORRY

I don't think the lack of proofreading is the main problem with this upload.

Maybe because their number is small, they still considered as unknown creature rather than human with different culture/value/etc.

From browsing the raws this manga apparently focuses on what passes for "biology" where ajin are concerned. Actually, two of the ajin biology jokes are already shown in the first chapter: a yuki onna getting heatstroke and a dullahan losing her head from a cold. All the cute problems the cute ajin girls have are "biological" in nature, not cultural. That, in a nutshell, is why MC isn't an anthropologist.

Spoiler

So you're telling me that you wanted to be an anthropologist. Then why are you studying biology?

Spoiler

The art is pretty interesting.

This is awesome

Ah, I know this manga! Every time I go to Amazon.co.jp, they're recommending it. And I was always wondering, "What is it with you guys and always bugging me to buy this manga?" I see now. They know me all too well.

unfortunately, the title isn't so eye-catching, so the follow count not raising sharply at this first chapter ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics