Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 562votes)

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Alt Names: alt 亚人酱有话要说alt 亜人ちゃんは語りたいalt Demi-chan Konuşmak İstiyoralt 데미는 이야기하고 싶어alt Interviews With Monster Girlsalt לדמי-צאן יש משהו לאמר
Author: Petosu
Artist: Petosu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Succubus, Dullahan and Vampire. They are known as Ajin, or "demi"s and are slightly different than the average human. They have lived alongside humans for ages under persecution. However, in recent years, they have become accepted as members of society. This manga follows a high school biology teacher who has a great interest in demis and his interaction with the various demis in his school, each with their own cute problems.

Won 2nd place in the DaVinchi x NicoNico Tsugi ni Kuru 2016 Manga Awards.
Go to Demi-chan wa Kataritai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who would you take as a grilfriend? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic Looking for another manga with the same kind of plot New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, this is getting an anime. thoughts? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

863 Comments

Ok, I like Vampire-chan very much.

But it's time for Succubus sensei!

Takahashi... Takanashi... and then there's Katanashi lingering in my head from "Working"... so confusing x_x

I really miss Working, I hope Japanzai (or anyone) will start scanlating that series again mmm...

Despite all her complaints and nagging, she's actually a good sister.

>Being a Demi is not hereditary, and they are mostly born from a sudden mutation.

Holy balls, imagine if you're having a child and she comes out with her head detached from her body, the parents would have an anal evacuation on the spot.

Takahashi... Takanashi... and then there's Katanashi lingering in my head from "Working"... so confusing x_x

I like how this teacher always has that deadpan face, never blushing or turning red. Shame the chapters are so short though.

However, he's got these thin pupils, which in other works might be termed "rape eyes"...

It's an even starker contrast considering everybody else has Tezuka-standard large irises.

Paradox: If the yuki onna was a hot girl, she would melt herself

should be kuu-dere to double her cool-ness ... =3= ...

Paradox: If the yuki onna was a hot girl, she would melt herself

I like the guy's face.

Oh man, this is good stuff! :D

I like how this teacher always has that deadpan face, never blushing or turning red. Shame the chapters are so short though.

Vampire-chan is best demi.

If vampires get blood ration from the government then succubus must have

...(i will leave it to your imagination)

You are the best Cirno9Baka mmm...~!

This is reminding me of 'omaera zenin mendokusai,' but with supernatural elements, and less teacher/student love.

Anyone else think Hikari (a vampire named Hikari. Hilarious) is the main heroine? Feels like it...

looking to Vol 02 RAW ... one male MC suddenly meet a lot girls ... quite obvious, eh ?

Spoiler

also ...

at 'Omaera Zenin Mendokusai', the girls more aggressive ...

however at "Demi-chan wa Kataritai", it's more slow pacing ...

reading this manga just now... and my thought...

"This one's good... i'll keep on reading this.."

This is reminding me of 'omaera zenin mendokusai,' but with supernatural elements, and less teacher/student love.

Anyone else think Hikari (a vampire named Hikari. Hilarious) is the main heroine? Feels like it...

nice, another good relaxing release from "Cirno9Baka" thanks ... ^x^ ...

Slow start.

as long as not like Tokage no Ou ... =x= ...

Very glad this got picked up. Cheers Cirno9Baka. Glad it's in good hands.

interesting enough... followed

Any romance or implications? (I'd be down with the MC and succubus teacher getting together personally, never was one for student-teacher relationships)

I took a peek at v2 and it seems like there is a bit of romance.

I couldn't resist and so I've seen  the raws up to the 2nd volume, the plot seems to be remain solid, funny and nice.

Any romance or implications? (I'd be down with the MC and succubus teacher getting together personally, never was one for student-teacher relationships)

Yes, yes, confirmed pretty nice. Follow. And thanks C9B!

This history is a trap, I come hoping to see Demi-chan (Demiqas aka demi demi) talk about his adventures, and I found a manga about demi-humans... well, who cares, the demi look cute so lets follow.

Slow start.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics