Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 562votes)

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Alt Names: alt 亚人酱有话要说alt 亜人ちゃんは語りたいalt Demi-chan Konuşmak İstiyoralt 데미는 이야기하고 싶어alt Interviews With Monster Girlsalt לדמי-צאן יש משהו לאמר
Author: Petosu
Artist: Petosu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Succubus, Dullahan and Vampire. They are known as Ajin, or "demi"s and are slightly different than the average human. They have lived alongside humans for ages under persecution. However, in recent years, they have become accepted as members of society. This manga follows a high school biology teacher who has a great interest in demis and his interaction with the various demis in his school, each with their own cute problems.

Won 2nd place in the DaVinchi x NicoNico Tsugi ni Kuru 2016 Manga Awards.
Go to Demi-chan wa Kataritai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who would you take as a grilfriend? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic Looking for another manga with the same kind of plot New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, this is getting an anime. thoughts? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

863 Comments

It is. The whole point of the cat in a box is that having a cat be both alive and dead is ludicrous, therefore the idea of waveform collapse is ludicrous. (And the obvious conclusion is the "many worlds" theory...

Whoa whoa, you just skipped about 1,095 steps in your proof right there, Right Reverend Monsignor. Waveform superposition (not collapse) does sound odd, but so does time dilation. And even if it were a proper logical impossibility, it still doesn't explain why a theory where there are multiple universes we cannot interact with to prove their existence or non-existence would be a preferrable explanation...

I wanted to read this because I wanted to continue the story after the anime, but it seems that the scanlations haven't even gotten that far.

welcome to the adaptation despair

I wanted to read this because I wanted to continue the story after the anime, but it seems that the scanlations haven't even gotten that far.

Why have there been no updates for 2 months? -_-
Everyone talks about phylosofical problems about observers and quantum mechanics... but am i the only one who got hit hard by the moe of Machi with a neck???

ep 04 anime ... feel a pity to succubus ...

Yeah...She just wants to be held...

ep 04 anime ... feel a pity to succubus ...

That is correct.
'Sound' is created by the vibrations of soundwaves travelling through the air impacting against our eardrums, or any medium (such as a microphone) that turns those waves into what we call 'sound'.  If those soundwaves travel through the air without impacting against an interpretive medium before they dissipate then no sounds is ever made.

That is incorrect.
If a tree falls in the forest, it disturbs the air and anything else it comes into contact with, and those things disturb the things that they come into contact with, creating a pressure wave traveling through the air, the ground, and anything else in the vicinity. This wave is transferring energy throughout the system, which changes its state.

As for what links quantum physics to the rest of it... Well, nobody knows. That's the point of having scientists, even though they do nothing beyond finding models for how things work; it's those models that we use to create our technology.

Anyway, the falling tree question is a philosophical question that's asking whether the universe exists without humans to observe it.

...so, if a tree falls in a forest, and no one is there to hear it, it doesn't make a sound?

See the post above me.  Wasn't smart as I thought.

...so, if a tree falls in a forest, and no one is there to hear it, it doesn't make a sound?

Welp, the popularity of this manga has now shot through the roof...

Went from a couple hundred follows to 10k.... jesus

effect from anime ... =x= ...

Welp, the popularity of this manga has now shot through the roof...

Went from a couple hundred follows to 10k.... jesus

inb4 they announce a spinoff.

Time Traveller Dullahan, Machi

Reading this chapter made my poor hard-science allergic brain cry.

Distance has no meaning in the warp.

It's quantum, we don't have to explain shit.

KOFF. Following what you're saying...

...they'll need Gellar Fields soon, in that case.

Oh? Just because at the current state of science and technology, it's all chaos in the quantum level and to merely observe things means changing them in the very act of observation, doesn't mean that we can't improve further in this field in the coming years.

Nope, a "real-world" wormhole would have to involve a certain amount of hidden space.  General relativity doesn't allow a direct, instant connection from point A to point B, because that would require an infinitely sharp curvature in spacetime.  The wormhole has to have at least some internal "length", even if it's much shorter than the distance from A to B through normal space.

Distance has no meaning in the warp.

What, you don't like the explanation that "quants can lead to wormholes and warp travel"? ;p

It's quantum, we don't have to explain shit.

No to progress of science cause it would look weird if i hold the head of my student while it is attached to her head.

AAAAH BAD QUANTUM PHYSICS PSUEDOSCIENCE

MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS

What, you don't like the explanation that "quants can lead to wormholes and warp travel"? ;p

My only nitpick with this comment is how you indirectly refer to Machi with IT, otherwise, i fully agree with you.

One of my least favourite cliche is when some intellectual character explains something in detail only for their listener to totally blanked out and so the intellectual character has to dumb down their explanation, so i'm glad this manga resort to easy-to-understand and interest-inducing explanation from the start instead of wasting pages for detailed explanation that in-universe will be for naught (cuz the in-universe listener won't get it anyway).

Cuz, you know, like what Einstein said, and i quote:

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

first thanks, my mistake, already fixed ... not native english speaker, sometimes I make dumb mistakes, didn't want to refer her as IT. (after all she's my fav from the group)

second, I really like that Einstein quote, I make high school and first years of college classes in math (as a private tutor), cause I prefer to have control and understand very well the topics, and can use simple examples for them instead of making advanced classes that I really saw those topics in the past but I haven't mastered those topics.

YOU'RE NOT TRUE FRIENDS IF PEOPLE DON'T WONDER IF YOU ACTUALLY HATE EACH OTHER.

>FU fgt

<smd

<>hahahahaha

YOU'RE NOT TRUE FRIENDS IF PEOPLE DON'T WONDER IF YOU ACTUALLY HATE EACH OTHER.

AAAAH BAD QUANTUM PHYSICS PSUEDOSCIENCE

MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS

the point there is him explaining to non physicist, and most of all a student, why wouldn't he do that? would you explain in detail to only get a "what?" or would you try to make her understand in a more simple way and get IT interested?? 

My only nitpick with this comment is how you indirectly refer to Machi with IT, otherwise, i fully agree with you.

One of my least favourite cliche is when some intellectual character explains something in detail only for their listener to totally blanked out and so the intellectual character has to dumb down their explanation, so i'm glad this manga resort to easy-to-understand and interest-inducing explanation from the start instead of wasting pages for detailed explanation that in-universe will be for naught (cuz the in-universe listener won't get it anyway).

Cuz, you know, like what Einstein said, and i quote:

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

Steins;Dullahan

Dullahan;Gate

The latter seems more fitting.

I was going to make a Schrodinger's Dullahan joke, but they beat me to it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics