Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 102votes)

Dansan Joshi

Alt Names: alt 3 Chicos, 4 Chicasalt 男三女四alt Three Boys, Four Girls
Author: Mizu Asato
Artist: Mizu Asato
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga follows the story of 7 high school students, 3 boys and 4 girls in year 1 class A. Their not-so-ordinary ways of thinking and everyday lives are loaded with comedy, dirty jokes. At times, debating about how to use a toilet, at other times, risking their lives over growing body hair in unusual places!
Go to Dansan Joshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

160 Comments

Why.

I don't know. author is great, but this shit that just went down... what.

Hilarious like all his other manga, I would definitely like to see this continued.

This is why I like Mizu Asato ahahaha.

This shit is amazing.

Their shit-stylings are definitely amazing alright...

That diving pose...requires some flexibility, to say the least.

I suddenly want this to get picked up too.  Thanks for the intro, Cirno9Baka.

This shit is amazing.

Mizu Asato, followed mmm...~!

Thanks Cirno9Baka, btw why is the release is from "No Group" instead of Cirno9Baka mmm...~?

I believe more people will recognize this series when seeing your group name here mmm...

I made it no group because it's only one chapter... but I guess you're right :P

Man I love this mangaka's style, but he really comes up with some... fucked up ideas sometimes.

First the panty-eating zombie. Then... REC. Now this.

Do you have to be mentally unstable to be able to draw cute shit?!

Mizu Asato, followed mmm...~!

Thanks Cirno9Baka, btw why is the release is from "No Group" instead of Cirno9Baka mmm...~?

I believe more people will recognize this series when seeing your group name here mmm...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics