Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 102votes)

Dansan Joshi

Alt Names: alt 3 Chicos, 4 Chicasalt ็”ทไธ‰ๅฅณๅ››alt Three Boys, Four Girls
Author: Mizu Asato
Artist: Mizu Asato
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga follows the story of 7 high school students, 3 boys and 4 girls in year 1 class A. Their not-so-ordinary ways of thinking and everyday lives are loaded with comedy, dirty jokes. At times, debating about how to use a toilet, at other times, risking their lives over growing body hair in unusual places!
Go to Dansan Joshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

160 Comments

Two new chapters coming up. Some translation notes:

Chapter 20:

- In Japan, it's customary to visit a shrine on New Year's eve or on one of the first days of the new year. The actual title of the chapter is something like "unscrupulous first shine visit of the new year", but that doesn't work in English, so I went with "Shameless Shrine".

- The "Lucky Men" event is a new year's tradition in which men compete for the title of "Luckiest Man". The most famous one is the "Lucky Men" footrace at the Nishiyomina Shrine.

- The ringing of the bell on new year's eve is also a Buddhist tradition. The bell is rung 108 times, which is said to help one get rid of one's worldly desires (of which there are also 108). The shrine maiden introduces the area as "Bell of the New Year"; the first three words are spoken in English, which explains Uezo's puzzled reaction.

Chapter 21:

- Grab bags are another Japanese new year's tradition, in which stores sell bags filled with a random selection of items, usually at high discounts. In Japanese, they are called "Fukubukuro"; the "bukuro" (bag) part is also used in the word for scrotum ("Tamabukuro").

- The actual chapter title is something along the lines of "things that remind one of new year's day".

There's one more regular chapter in Volume 2, followed by a three-chapter story arc, followed by the Volume 2 extras (which are around 20 pages in total this time).

This manga hurts my head meat.  I can't stop reading it.

โ€‹the x-ray joke was freaking gold hahaha

โ€‹this.... this is actually amazing I'm not even mad...

latest chapter reminds me of gintama's monster hunter arc. even the loot is almost the same.

This is amazing

This is my favourite manga atm

Two new chapters coming up! Some notes for chapter 17:

Spoiler

Boy + girl + male toilet, and there's no one who mentioned this masterpiece?

Cirno9Baka hooked me up with high quality raws for volume 2. I've redone chapters 14 and 15 with the new raws; aside from some minor changes in art and dialogue (as well as some slightly different translations on my end), they're the same as the ones I uploaded last week.

I always symphatize the straight-man in this kind of manga. Their job is always unforgiving.

Man...

I need to see more of Gushiken and Tsuhako's misadventures of peeping couple together...

a high schoolboy and a high schoolgirl sharing a stall, taking turns to take a leak and only that happens. yep, only possible in this manga.

'penis of all creation'. there's no stopping this beautiful trainwreck anymore, isnt it?

I've decided to keep working on this series for as long as I have the time. Chapters 14 and 15 are in the update queue. It's all magazine scans from here on out, so please bear with the drop in image quality.

oh shit japan strikes again

If it were any other manga, I would have been moved to tears by the when he got the baton, but I couldn't help but to laugh my ass off when it happened. Shit just got serious, and it was anticlimatic AF.

'jiggle jiggle free dick relay race'. now that's something i wanna see out of pure academic curiosity.

gushiken got balls of pure steel. who in the hell can compete in all of that 5 events, and win them all?

And that's it for volume 1! Thanks for reading!

I may or may not continue this series, based on how much free time I'll have in the weeks/months to come, and whether I can find any decent scans (all I've been able to find so far is mediocre magazine scans).

Thanks for translating so far. If you can't find anything, maybe you could check out the author's other, a bit more popular series Denki-gay no Honya-san? The translator called quits after 9 volumes :( and volume 12 was recently released.

It should be criminal to make people laugh that much.

And that's it for volume 1! Thanks for reading!

I may or may not continue this series, based on how much free time I'll have in the weeks/months to come, and whether I can find any decent scans (all I've been able to find so far is mediocre magazine scans).

Author got a doujin centered on pubic hair before, so it's not something she developed just recently.

thanks for the heads-up. last doujin i saw from him is the panties eater one lol

Genius concept or utter nonsense. I can't decide. Either way, thank you Japan.

and here i thought i'm ready for the 3 chapters. fucking lost it again at the brush, the game and the whole entirety of chapter 12.

did mizu asato developed a hair fetish or something? so many things centered on hair....

Author got a doujin centered on pubic hair before, so it's not something she developed just recently.

and here i thought i'm ready for the 3 chapters. fucking lost it again at the brush, the game and the whole entirety of chapter 12.

did mizu asato developed a hair fetish or something? so many things centered on hair....

Reading this is like masturbating to Monzetsu Fever.

Just when it gets good, it does something way over the top to completely kill your boner ruin the mood

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics