Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 58votes)

Gantz:G

Alt Names: alt G-Gantz
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Iijika Keita
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gantz spin-off series
Go to Gantz:G Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

After seeing her name, reminded me about the alien that killed the Kurono copy in the original and said he'd be reincarnated some years later with Reika as his sibling. Wonder if it's a spin-off with that premise. Since the author is the same gonna take some getting used to the new art style. Speaking of which; since it doesn't seem as labor intensive as the original it wouldn't be a stretch to think this could be weekly as opposed to the 3 weeks release the the original had.

Kei Kurona, huh? Genius.

The new art is weird, I can't tell if those two guys are Nishi and Izumi. If so, they look a lot more feminine.

hmm, here's hoping for this series to be as long lived, exciting and of at least matching quality to the last one :3

So uh, was that Kurono?

Cant really tell from this new art style.

Hope Reika has a cameo or something she was the best

The classroom reminds me corpse party's.

I like this art style from the previous

Well, looks good enough. Let's just hope there won't be another dumbass giant alien invasion at the end.

Everyone's going to die, you know it, I know it.
Different artist huh...

The art difference is killing me.

lol i know it this guy only have gantz 

So he came back from the crappy ending

Always here for more Nishi. 

I can already tell where this is headed – most of those kids and adults will be shredded by Kimba, including all the cute girls (except Kurona), while those posers one-shot him. Izumi and Nishi are alive because alternate timeline or some shit. Who's ready for bishie Reika?

Kurona kei? really?

I don't if you remember but the red-haired girl ( or whatever her color hair was) the one that gantz made a copy by accident  was called kei too. by the way the two that were wearing the gantz suits look like izumi and nishi.

alternate universe shenanigans it seems like

Dis gon b gud.

Lmfao this guy can't let this go huh? Well my body is ready for 300+ chapters of sci-fi action.

Oh baby! I'm ready for some nice titties and people running around and dying in gruesome ways.

Kurona kei? really?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics