Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 58votes)

Gantz:G

Alt Names: alt G-Gantz
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Iijika Keita
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gantz spin-off series
Go to Gantz:G Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

Yeah the neverending senseless "you guys are retarded, we're going home"  idiots really aggravate me as a reader. It's the most frustrating thing about gantz

It was only enjoyable when some of those idiots ended being also a bunch of rapists, their death was glorious.

Kaji reminds me of Host Samurai. 

OMG!!!! AT THE ZOOOOOO!!!!

Spoiler

I'm no expert, but this anatomy seems questionable at best

Mod Edit: all large imgs /all vids must be in [spoiler] tags

I was a big fan of the original Gantz, but I don't think I can take another round of senseless idiots.

Yeah the neverending senseless "you guys are retarded, we're going home"  idiots really aggravate me as a reader. It's the most frustrating thing about gantz

Looks like they trimmed a lot of the fat from the original in this one.  The real life stuff in the original was complete garbage and I was too happy to skip it.  I have a feeling that rather than being an alternate reality, they're just gonna cover the hunts since that was the best part of the original, the ladder stuff was all just confusing, depressing nonsense.  

I'm not sure... maybe it's just me. But the ending of the first one gave me the strong impression that the mangaka got people to pay attention with fanservice and cool fights - then went on to their real objective, which was to try to make people rethink how horrible it is when we regard the lives of "inferior creatures" (animals and even other humans) as worthless.

I had a bad feeling at the time that for the most part people wouldn't get it, and would regard it as confusing, depressing nonsense. And I can see why. But I hope others might have noticed as well, or can see it in hindsight.

I missed gantz, it's the sickiest manga out there.

is it me or chapter 2 page 25 some guy arm is missing look like a bite

Nah, it looks like that happened while they were cleaning the chapter.

is it me or chapter 2 page 25 some guy arm is missing look like a bite

I was a big fan of the original Gantz, but I don't think I can take another round of senseless idiots.

Miracle Jump initially was released biweekly, but it appears that ever since April 2014, it's changed into a monthly publication.
The issue where Gantz: G premiered was the December issue, which was released in mid-November.

Spoiler

You shit was spot on. Shocwave just released it today. Uploaded it to batoto.

It seems MS picked up this series as well, so what will Cafe con IRST do? Seeing as IRST dropped Happiness, will they drop this one too?

Looks like they trimmed a lot of the fat from the original in this one.  The real life stuff in the original was complete garbage and I was too happy to skip it.  I have a feeling that rather than being an alternate reality, they're just gonna cover the hunts since that was the best part of the original, the ladder stuff was all just confusing, depressing nonsense.  

Can someone please verify how often the release will be?

Miracle Jump initially was released biweekly, but it appears that ever since April 2014, it's changed into a monthly publication.
The issue where Gantz: G premiered was the December issue, which was released in mid-November.

According to the magazine's website: http://youngjump.jp/miraclejump/
It says 「次号は12月15日(火)発売予定!」
Which translates to "The next issue will be released Tuesday, December 15th!"

I believe they release the magazine on the third Tuesday of each month, if that's the case it looks like Cafe-Con IRST had a 5-day turnaround time on the first chapter. So perhaps we could expect to see chapter 2 on or around December 20th?

Can someone please verify how often the release will be?

just finished re-reading the original series xD

So a alternate reallity, huh? Looks cool. 

This looks very tame compared to the original series. But it might change later on, too early to say. 

For everyone that's wondering:

Gantz: G is to be a complete alternate of the Gantz series you know. Think of it as a complete rec-con of the series. Note the girl is named Kei Kurona and from her performance she's a natural bad ass. Not like the Kei Kishimoto, big breasted red haired girl from the original series. So no, it's not from the perspective of her original suicide surviving self. This is the female version of the Kei Kurono we all know and love. The two survivors are clearly Nishi and Izumi versions. 

I can't wait for this mission to start kicking off. 

GET HHHHHYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD

im really happy about getting more gantz but... whats with the art style? i liked the old one

I liked the old art style too, but I don't think this style is that bad and we get more Gantz. Gantz' author probably doesn't have the time to draw several manga at the same time. Maybe we will even see a continuation to the original story because the interest won't have dropped in a few years time. Anyway... Kuruno Kei???

Sure, the art perhaps isn't quite as detailed Oku-san's, but it still feels like Gantz to me.

Everybody's complaining about the art, but the name similarities are bugging me more than that.
Like, seriously... do we really need a third "Kei"?

Anyway, I'm still excited to see where they take things from here.

By the way, has anybody else seen gantzx.jp yet?
I've figured out passwords to 7 of the 8 sections so far.

im really happy about getting more gantz but... whats with the art style? i liked the old one

So is this spin off called G because her cup size is G? Geez, I can't wait to see Gantz:Z

This isnt gantz at all! There's no boobs!

XD, I concur... gantz just isnt gantz without the nudity and death ;p

This isnt gantz at all! There's no boobs!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics