Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 58votes)

Gantz:G

Alt Names: alt G-Gantz
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Iijika Keita
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gantz spin-off series
Go to Gantz:G Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

I got reminded of 'that' scene from AvP Requiem when that poor woman went into labour. Please next chapter prove me wrong.

Well sht this mermaid seems op. 

Recipe for success: add lots of hot chicks with unreal hot bodies and big tits, equip them with tight spandex outfits and cool looking guns, add aliens and make them fight.

Wait, was this alien faking being a human or did it, like, infest an actual human?

Jesus, this is a bad manga.

So far, its main flaw is that it's 'flavorless' (forgettable characters, simple plot that adds nothing to the Gantz lore), though I don't remember the original Gantz being exciting at the beginning (well, Kei's tits were great). Give it time, some stories start slow - look at how much it took to TG:re to gear up.

...and I still wonder why we don't get pinup-like pics of the female cast as chapter covers, Kaji has enormous (in more than one way) potential. Which is kinda funny considering she's the resident yankee and yet she's the most grounded of the main cast.

This has definitely gotten better since chpater 9 (the last chapter i've read) and even the art seems to have improved. I also hope this manga gets hella gay too.

You know that family guy episode where stewie puts everyone in a simulation without their memories. That theory is 100% accurate and here is one of its examples XD

I'm reading this only for the blatant bodysuit fanservice.

I still have no clue who Mirishita-san is.

Also, why not immediately open fire on those eggs? Man, Japs sure come off as pretty clueless in this manga.

Retard asshole. Alien chick hold decapitated head, you still going to hit her?

Jesus, this is a bad manga.

New gantz cg movie looks surprisingly good. Pretty hype

Volume 2:
7SuykQT.png

CGI Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98

Looks less godly than the effort of Final Fantasy CGI~ ;p

Ch.11 had some problems, that's why the release date for ch.11 is later than ch.10 and 12

Ufufufufu~

Whats with the random releases?

Ch.11 had some problems, that's why the release date for ch.11 is later than ch.10 and 12

Whats with the random releases?

incoming rip

Someone remind me, who Mirishita-san? Who’s putting their nudes on the intrawebs?

I think I am going to drop this... typical school drama story dropped into a Gantz storyline and somehow, the girls are completely indifferent to the situation while still acting like a teen melodrama... What. The. Fuck. Sorry, if I suddenly die in a horrific accident, get revived by some strange otherworldly tech, and get forced into a life & death survival game to get my real life back, I think acting like a jealous bitch is going to be the last thing I do. Maybe it's a Japanese thing, like they can't see women as being capable without being catty or inserting some female stereotypes?

binge reading this, and got to chapter 3 ,pg 14-15. I'm already going "NO! Not this BS again"

Edit: What's cool about Gantz is how they make you connect to some people before they kill them off. I'm thinking about the part with the Buddha statue from the original.

The difference is that I didn't want them to die. I think I held my breath when we saw who came back to life from the Buddha statue part.

This time, I want them to die. Most of them, at least. It's also a way to get readers, I guess.

Also, the ending of Gantz was terrible. "Everyone, let's kill ourselves rather than watch this 15-minute match." So typically japanese.

Probably because of the huge question mark it left behind. The biggest one being related to the vampires.

So Samurai Gigolo and Kill Bill stopped appearing after a while. Big deal, they probably died, just like Hoi Hoi (the panda).
But what of the other vampires? Did they just go: "Oh, those two infiltrated the Black Suits, mission accomplished. Let's go back home and party forever"?
We know the Gantz teams were formed to fend off the alien invasion, and they were trained for that by having them hunt alien refugees. But who created the vampires and for what purpose? Why do the vampires want to kill the Gantz teams so much? And if the goal was to recruit and train soldiers to save the world, why not tell them so? Why waste so many people to brain bombs and "Oops, I died because I thought the suits were a practical joke"?

There are so many questions left unresolved, that no matter how awesome the ending may be (and truthfully, I didn't like it one bit either), it still feels unsatisfying.

Most of the vampires got wiped out trying to kill that sword guy. I remember that one of the vampires leader (shirtless muscled guy with dark skin) was watching dozens of vampires get slaughtered and calling the other leaders about it, and he was like "Yeah, I will do something about it". When the other vampire leaders showed up, shirtless guy was already cut in half because he got killed off screen. Then most of the vampire leaders got killed fighting the sword guy too. I think the author made the last two vampires the only ones remaining, but obviously he didnt do a very good job of showing that.

Then again the author had a tedency to do that. Some of the action scenes were really hard to follow because everything was all over the place, and he basically did the same thing that Anno did with Evangelion, inserted lots of "cool" stuff with no real explanation.

Like...why did Gantz suddenly stop being able to resurrect people? The businessmen would have loved the idea of infinite troops. Businessmen playing soldier of fortune with no ex-military "consultants" is also pretty hard to believe, these are the CEOs and directors, they are not going to take those kind of risks.

And the ending was so badly rushed, they went from the main cast fighting a deathmatch on alien TV to suddenly "lol multiple gantz teams took over the alien mothership guise". And didnt the mothership ALREADY get destroyed due to the spatial compressor machine being destroyed? How is it that in the next arc the mothership is still fine?

And who tries to fight ant sized enemies with huge blades? A can of bug spray might have actually worked better considering that the toxins would be extremely deadly to humans given the size difference (its like why bug spray is safe for humans to use, the concentration isnt immediately lethal for humans when its designed for small insects).

Meanwhile, the new chapters are on Nyaa torrents.

That's where I got them in the end. :P

Spoiler

Meanwhile, the new chapters are on Nyaa torrents.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics