Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 22votes)

Fairy Tail Gaiden - Road Knight

Alt Names: alt Fairy Tail Gaiden - Road Knightalt FAIRY TAIL外伝―ロードナイト―
Author: Shibano Kyouta
Artist: Shibano Kyouta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Fairy Tail Gaiden - Road Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

Oh damn, Gajeel doesn't look like he is acting (Though he may be just a good actor, with how he handle Raven Tail before).

Need more GajeelxLevy.

I thought it was called Rhodonite before?

ロードナイト = rhodonite = lord knight(translation from JRO thought)

The art is cute.

GaLe is adorable.

Easily my favorite FT spin-off so far. 

I thought it was called Rhodonite before?

How many fairy tail spinoffs are there already? O_o Gray, Sabertooth, Mavis, Wendy, the fairy girls and now Gajeel... Mashima must be raking in the dough^^" Hopefully there's a Mirajane or Gildarts spinoff at the rate of all these stuff being churned out ...

Only the Mavis one(Fairy Tail Zero, which is getting ANIMATED in January!) goes directly to Mashima since it is 100% canon. He proofreads the rest, but gives the specific author the freedom to follow their preferred routine because he likes to see what scenarios can come up in the minds of fans. Personally I think he is better off reading stuff on fanfiction (or... tumblr) and then giving the story(with consent) to an aspiring artist but w/e. :P

Fairy Tail Gaiden...? Does that mean the main series ended and I didn't know it???

No, it is just a side-story. Other shounen have also had gaiden for secondary cast while still being serialized.

How many fairy tail spinoffs are there already? O_o Gray, Sabertooth, Mavis, Wendy, the fairy girls and now Gajeel... Mashima must be raking in the dough^^" Hopefully there's a Mirajane or Gildarts spinoff at the rate of all these stuff being churned out ...
Fairy Tail Gaiden...? Does that mean the main series ended and I didn't know it???

oh man that was way too short, I want some more!

Yes...

And Levy looking as cute as ever ^.^

The plot thickens...

Thanks,  I was waiting for this

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics